Jimin (Pt. 2)

"Are you sure you're okay?"

"Jimin, I'm fine. They said I'm not pregnant. You don't have to worry", you offered a soft smile.

He sighed in relief and dropped his body on my bed. You looked over him, a hint of disappointment on your face.

"You seem a little too happy about hearing that", you said, sitting on the bed but looking elsewhere.

"Yeah, I am. You know what could've happened if you ended up pregnant? We'd have to get extra hours of work and it'll stress us out. The more stress we have in our relationship, the farther apart we'll get from each other. I'm not saying I don't ever want to have kids with you. I just think there's a time we should talk about it first so we'll be prepared, financially, physically and mentally", he explained, placing his hand on your back.

"Well next time you should check the expiration date on the condoms so something like that won't happen", you said.

"How was I supposed to know hyung kept expired condoms? I just asked for one and he gave me the first one he took out from his drawer", he laughed.

You rolled your eyes and laid next to him, kissing his cheek. As he glanced at you, he noticed there was something different about you.

"What?", you asked.

"Why do you look so radiant and beautiful? You were beautiful before but now you're more beautiful. Did you change your skin routine?", he asked, squishing your cheeks together with one hand, causing your lips to pout outward.

"Must be my moisturizer. It's sunscreen also", you said, pushing his hand away.

You stretched your arms over your head, sighing as you closed your eyes. Jimin kept his eyes on you, biting his lips as he can see your shirt is very transparent.

"Wanna do it again?", he asked.

"Do what?", you asked, sitting up.

"You know what I mean", he chuckled, noticing your flushed cheeks.

To be honest, you did want to do it again. But you were afraid that something might go wrong like last time. Then again you did want to feel what you felt weeks ago.

As you were in your thoughts, Jimin had moved your hair to the side, nibbling the skin near your ear. A moan almost slipped from your mouth but you composed yourself and cleared your throat.

"I can't....I'm..um...on my period?", you said.

"Didn't you say your period was a week late?", he asked, confused.

"Ok I lied. I just don't want anything bad to happen. I want to be more careful. I want to wait", you said.

"But....what if I have needs?", he asked, whining.

"Then you're gonna have to do what other desperate guys do when they're in the mood but can't get any. Go solo", you laughed.

You stood up and walked over to the mirror. You brushed your hair and hummed a song that has been your favorite since you were five years old.

"I'm not going solo. It's better when it's two people. For example, me and you. You can't say it wasn't the best sex you've ever had", he said.

"I can't say that because that was my first time", you said.

He went over to you, wrapping his arms around you, resting his chin on your shoulder while staring at you seductively through the mirror.

"Well...there can be a second time...and a third time...maybe a third and a half", he said.

"Third and a half?", you laughed.

"Yeah..you know..", he lightly smirked

"You make no sense. Anyways, are you gonna be coming with me to my parents house next weekend?", you asked as you turned around.

"Of course I am. I just hope they like me. Your mom sounds like she needs a lot of convincing", he said.

"She just cares about me. My dad is excited to meet you though. Don't worry about it", you smiled and kissed his cheek.

~~~

Jimin was driving towards your parents house. You were sitting on the passenger seat, head slightly leaning out the window to feel the wind since it was a little hot for you.

"Ugh I feel like I'm being suffocated", you groaned.

"I have the AC on. Close the window", he said.

"I don't feel so good", you mumbled.

"Drink some water", he said, handing you a water bottle.

You felt yourself becoming dizzy. You kept repeating 'stop the car' to Jimin but it wasn't y til the fifth time when you felt worse. You got out of the car and got rid of your breakfast that you ate earlier.

"Are you okay?", Jimin asked, handing you some water.

You chugged some water and spit it out the other way to get the horrible taste from your mouth. You felt a bit nervous.

"Must have been the bacon. We should take a break and we'll continue when you feel better", he said.

"..what if it's not the bacon?", you asked.

"What do you mean?", he chuckled, turning as he headed towards the car.

"I'm still late Jimin..and I feel sick all the time. What if I'm pregnant?", you mumbled, your words causing him to pause.

"That's not possible. The doctor told you that you weren't pregnant...right?", he asked.

"That's what they said. But what if they made a mistake? What if I am pregnant?", you asked, almost balling into tears, remembering what he said about having stress in our relationship and it being ruined because of it.

"Well if you are, I'll be here for you. Don't cry. We'll figure it out together", he softly smiled at you while embracing you in a hug.

Not too long after, you ended up taking three pregnancy tests which all came out positive. You and Jimin still had no clue what you will be doing since neither of you had experience but communication is the key in order for everything to turn out alright.

Your parents were shocked and a bit disappointed but supported you either way. You were relieved.

~~~

It's been a few hours since you gave birth to your baby boy. You were exhausted but Jimin, even though he had no sleep for the past few hours, was happy as he held onto his son, playing with his small fingers.

At first you had doubts about being a good mother and this pregnancy turning out bad for the both of you but watching Jimin become so warm and gentle with your son, your mind had a different result.
_______________________________

Can't reread my stories and can't read your comments. Wattpad is having issues again. I'm free these next few days to update but if wattpad is still having issues I'll just have to write my stories in my notes and copy and paste them when everything is fine. Thank you for your patience! You guys are the best!❤️