16: Experienced

Warning! Very much NSFW mature content pretty much the entire chapter. Important story content towards the end. 

Sen Shuai reached one hand down Sen Jia's collar, loosening his robes. His other hand was put to use loosening the belt. He quickly had his hands on Sen Jia's bare chest.

He rubbed his thumb across a tender pink bud feeling it harden. "You're beautiful." 

Jia turned around, straddling Shuai. His eyes looked deep and serious. "Little Shuai, I won't leave without you. I never thought you'd want...with me." He was blushing and spoke quietly at the end tilting his head down, looking away.

Shuai curled his fingers around Jia's jaw taking possession and pulling Jia to him for an eager, searing kiss.

"In all the world, I only want you," Shuai spoke through the kiss. It was muffled but Jia caught it.

Jia's robes are open, one side sliding off his shoulder. He kissed Shuai while touching their groins together creating sweet, tantalizing friction between them. He pulled open Shuai's robes running his hands over his chest and down his abdomen. Releasing Shuai's long thick rod from its constraints and pressing it against his own. Shuai let out a deep breathy groan at the sensation. 

The two were chest to chest, shaft to shaft. Holding their dripping members together. Jia's hand on him felt better than he could possibly have imagined.

 "Jia...yours feels...so..ah...like this is..."

Shuai bucked up his hips rubbing back against Jia. They rubbed against each other while exploring all over with their hands and lips. Biting, licking, sucking until every part of him was aching with desire. His breath caught as he climaxed together with Jia.

When Jia rolled his tongue seductively along his collarbone, Shuai picked him up. Jia's legs wrapped around his waist. He carried Jia to the large bed. 

He lay Jia down pulling the robes off him completely. His hot gaze taking in the marks that were beginning to form on his lover's body as he removed his own robe and tossed it aside. He couldn't get enough of touching this beauty before him. His fingers rake across his chest and down his stomach. 

Jia's moans and panting in response was sending waves of heat and trembling through his body as he yearned desperately for something more. He felt no matter how he touched, held and kissed this man it wasn't enough. 

His earlier release had done little to calm his member. It was engorged and twitching. Jia's looked equally excited. Seeing that swollen, straining erection added to his fierce desire. At this moment Jia sat up, placed his hands on Sen Shuai's hips and pulled him forward. 

Sen Shuai looked down at him curiously, Jia raised his face, flashing a mischievous smile. Sen Shuai cried out in surprise followed by a loud moan as his manhood was engulfed in Jia's warm mouth. One of Jia's hands firmly held Shuai's hip with more strength than expected of the seemingly delicate man. 

He completely controlled Shuai's movements with just one hand. Sen Shuai's legs had gone weak with the ecstasy he was getting from Sen Jia's tongue. He could only lean forward and brace his hands against the wall. 

"Jia...ah so good..." 

Shockwaves of pleasure shot through him as he was strongly sucked deep into Sen Jia's throat. The constriction of him swallowing against the tip and the vibration of Jia's moans sent Sen Shuai gasping Jia's name as he climaxed hard into his throat. 

Sen Jia continued to suck and lick as Sen Shuai rode out the waves of pleasure. He finally released Shuai's hip allowing him to collapse in a boneless heap, his breathing ragged.

Sen Shuai's breath gradually calmed down as he fell deeply asleep.

My sweet, somewhat innocent little Shuai still has a lot to learn. Sen Jia chuckled as he lightly kissed Sen Shuai.

He used a towel to clean the fluids off their bodies admiring Sen Shuai's manhood. He was looking forward to having that buried deep inside him soon. Next time he'll keep Sen Shuai from having so much wine. It may have helped him be bold but it also robbed him of endurance.

End of NSFW~~~

When Sen Shuai woke, they were tangled together. He lay there watching the beauty sleep. Then poked and pulled Jia's cheek. Sen Jia grumbled and rolled over refusing to wake up. Sen Shuai chuckled and got dressed. He went out to get something for breakfast.

As he approached the restaurant, a customer upstairs was peering intently at him. Even after he had his order and left the person upstairs continued to watch him, unnoticed by Sen Shuai.

How does Jia know so many tantalizing things to do to a body? 

Shuai could only think Jia had a great deal of experience. His heart felt shaky at the thought. He was so distracted he went completely in the wrong direction. All his life he has had excellent directional skills, getting lost is a first for him.

By the time he noticed, he was in a seedy looking part of town. There seemed to be a lot of stalls selling questionable items. A few scantily clothed people were even lazing about. 

Sen Shuai began to backtrack when a hawker started calling to him to check out his wares. The man even kept pace with him showing off glimpses of some racy books.

Sen Shuai was about to shove the man away when he realized books can teach these things. It wouldn't have to be that Jia had experience with other people. He also thought this could help him gain some insight to help him out next time with Jia. 

The other man noticed him pause and intensified his sales pitch.

"Any with men?" Sen Shuai asked coldly.

The man was startled at the dark, murderous aura the man gave off. He shook with fear but still managed to sort out three books for the man to check and haggled a price that wasn't too bad.

Sen Shuai was very satisfied at his new discovery. He got his bearings and quickly made his way back to the lodging were Jia was still sleeping.

A/N I should probably wait till morning to publish. It's almost one A.M. I'm half asleep. Tomorrow I'll cringe at the mistakes. Oh well, here we go. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Sorry if you expected Shuai to be a natural at this. He isn't...boy barely figured out masturbation just a few chappies ago XD. He'll learn though...Jia knows what to do. (¬‿¬)