THIRTY - THREE

SONG: CHRIS BROWN - HOPE YOU DO

Miracle woke up and felt around the bed. She was trying to pin point where Jax was but she didn't feel him. After a while she got tired of blindly searching for him so she opened her eyes. The side of Jax bed was empty and the only thing there was an envelope that read 'open'.

Miracle wiped the sleep from her eyes before getting up and grabbing the envelope.

Dear Miracle,

Your day of being pampered starts now. Follow the clues inside the house to figure out what's your first activity of the day.

Sincerely,
Your soon to be husband

P.S. Wear something comfortable :)

Miracle put the envelope down with a smile and got out the bed. She went to the bathroom and brushed her teeth, took a shower, and braided her hair before walking into the closet.

He told her to dress comfortable but Miracle definition of comfortable is a sports bra and pair of shorts, but knowing Jax he wouldn't want her to walk out the house like that. She's done it before, and even though the punishment was great, she rather not repeat the same mistake, especially after what happened last night. Last night was absolutely crazy.

Miracle lotion her skin before deciding on a navy blue dress.

Before putting on the dress though, Miracle had to pump her breast

Before putting on the dress though, Miracle had to pump her breast. They were too full and she needed to take care of them before she started any scavenger hunt.

Miracle plugged in the machine before putting it on her breast. She turned on the switch and the machine began to pump the milk from her breast. She groaned, happy to feel the milk leaving her breast.

Kyle was downstairs and heard her groaning. He thought something was wrong so he quickly ran upstairs. He burst into the room.

"I'm so sorry." He said closing the door quickly. The blood rushed to his face and his cheek instantly became red.

"It's alright Kyle, it's just a breast pump you didn't see anything." Miracle said amused.

"How am I going to explain to boss that I saw his wife with a breast pump on?" He said worried.

"Exactly like that." Miracle said in a duh tone. "Why don't you just tell everyone you're gay already?" Miracle asked

Kyle opened the door and walked over to Miracle. He sat on the bed and put his head in his hand.

"I don't want them to you know... treat me differently.." Kyle said.

"You're gay, it's not like you're walking around Black Plague."

Before Kyle could speak the machine beeped to let it know that it was full. Kyle brung Miracle a towel before unplugging the machine. Miracle put the towel on her chest and pulled off the suction cup. She wiped her breast before putting on the dress. Kyle took the pouch that had the milk out of the machine before going downstairs to put it in the fridge.

Miracle fixed the room before walking out.

The wall opposite to the room door had a an envelope tape to it. Miracle took it down and opened the envelope.

    Bet you can't resist me on a hot summer day. I'm closer than the beach some will say. I can make you burn and feel cold at the same time, I dare say.

Miracle read the envelope over. "I'm closer to than the beach some will say." Miracle said to herself.

"What's closer than the beach?" She said pacing the room.

"The pool!" She said figuring it out, and right downstairs was a pool.

She raced down the steps and ran over to the sliding door. She opened in to see her cousins sitting by the pool with nail supplies. They're famous nail techs here in the Jamaica.

"Chin, Clare!" Miracle yelled running to her cousins.

"Miracle!" They squeal.

They pulled each other into a hug and stayed like that.

"Look pon' you a live rich life." Chin said stepping back to look at the house.

[if you Jamaican you met at least one Chin😂]

Miracle kissed her teeth in a playful way. Clare gently shove her before bringing her over to the chair to sit.

"You nuh' come visit nun of us." Clare said.

"Life been crazy." Miracle said chuckling.

"Crazy? Look pon dis." Chin said again.

"No foreal'. Mi get pregnant whid' Kehlani and then pregnant again whidd with four baby. Mi' have five pitney' and mi' nuh' even reach twenty five." Miracle said avoiding the main problems. She did not need them knowing her business.

Miracle and her cousin to continue to talk. They talked about what they been up to and how's life been. Miracle felt good being able to talk to her cousins and catch up.

"Here." Clare said handing Miracle a white envelope. She had the most biggest smile on her face.

Miracle took the envelope and opened it.

                 This isn't really a riddle because I ran out of ideas, but go back upstairs.

Miracle looked at her cousins before getting up. They followed her anticipating for her surprise. Miracle walked pass Kyle who was eating chips and watching tv. She ran up the stairs and on the table was an envelope.

"Open it nuh man." Clare said excited.

Miracle open the envelope and read:

               You have a surprise waiting for you in the room. Hurry up!

"Listen to the man, let's go!" Chin said.

Miracle kept the envelope and ran to the room. She opened the door to Keke, her cousins, her mom, Angelic, and her grandmother. Miracle squealed and the first person she went to was her grandmother.

"Let me go nah man." Her grandmother said after a while.

Miracle went over to everybody else and gave them a hug.

"What are you guys doing here?" Miracle asked.

"Don't worry about that, now sit." Miracle cousin, Angie said pushing her into the chair.

Left to right people started working on Miracle. 'Now what's really going on?'

_____________

I wonder what Jax got up his leather jacket sleeve. Shit, ya girl is ready.

Goal:
Views: 450
Comments:20
Votes:80

NOT UPDATING TILL GOAL IS REACHED