Back to Work

A/n: I'm trying not to go past the Anime...but its really hard...I don't want to spoil anything for anyone. anyways hope you enjoy! 

The morning light came through the big windows in the teachers lounge making you feel calm and happy to be back at school with your students. You and Hizashi were sitting at the table sipping your coffee and going through the lessons you had planned for today. 

"Awe look at you two, You look like a perfect teacher married couple." Nemuri said coming through the door and looking at the two of you with dreamy eyes.

"It's because WE ARE the perfect teacher married couple." Hizashi said loudly with a proud look on his face.

"So how was the honeymoon~." Nemuri asked wiggling her eyebrows at the two of you.

"Let's just say we had non stop tickle fights." He said with a wink in your direction.

"Hizashi..." You whined telling him he was embarrassing you.

"That's disgusting." Shota said walking in and taking a seat next to you looking at your red face with his tired eyes. "I know what that mean's...I'm not stupid."

"I feel offended..." You said looking over at Shota.

"I meant him not you."

"So you wanna have tickle fights with my wife?" Hizashi leaned forward in his seat glaring over at Shota making you both feel really uncomfortable. "I'm just kidding!!!" He laughed out loud and stood up to get the bag you brought with their souvenirs in it.

"We got you both some stuff from our honeymoon." You said looking at Nemuri and Shota with excitement in your eyes.

Hizashi pulled out the items he picked for them first which consisted of two magnets with the honeymoon destination on it. "I didnt really know what to get to be honest, but cant go wrong with a magnet am I right!?" He said presenting them in a showy type way.

 Then you got up and went to the bag and pulled out your items. You got Shota two beer cozies one with a tired cat on it and the other was a cat with headphones on its ears jamming to music, and Nemuri a few leather bracelets and new handcuffs.

"These are adorable!! I love it!!" She said as you watched her take her hand cuffs off and replace them with the ones you got her.

You looked at Shota who had a barely noticeable grin on his face as he picked cozies up and looked at them.

"I know you already have plenty of coffee mugs with cats, but I didnt remember you having any of those so I got two of them for you." You said with a smile. 

His eyes went from the cozies to you. "I'm guessing the one with headphones represents you right?"

"You bet." You said with smile.

"Thanks, These will definitely get used." He put them in his pocket still holding his grin.

You all heard the bell ring signaling class starting.

"ALRIIIIGHT! ITS GO TIME!"  Hizashi yelled holding up a rock symbol with his fingers. This showed you Hizashi Yamada Has left the building for now and Present Mic has come out to make his big appearance.

You and Nemuri laughed while Shota just groaned not wanting to go.

"See you after class baby girl." Hizashi said then laid a sweet kiss on your forehead and took off in excitement.

You could hear him down the hall yell at a student for being late getting to class making you laugh again. Nemuri left quickly behind and you glanced over at Shota still seeing him sitting in the chair.

"Lets go emo kid." You walked over and took his arm to pull him up out of the chair. 

He made his body go limp making things harder on you. "Aizawa." You whined.

"Don't call me by my last name..It's weird."

"So I can call you emo kid but not Aizawa?" You questioned with a smirk still trying to pull the tired man out of his chair.

"Neither one would be great." He said finally getting up and walking out of the teachers lounge with you.

You just giggled as you hooked your arm in his while his hands were tucked securely in his pockets. You were one of the few people Aizawa allowed to touch him. 

"How's the dorms going?" You asked

"Good so far."

"Any of them make any progress with their special moves for the provisional license exam yet?"

"They are all making big improvements to their gear and their moves. This class never ceases to amaze me."

"Awe look at you actually liking your whole class this year." You teased.

"Yea, yea." 

You finally made it to your room and let go of his arm. He kept walking but gave you a effortless wave on his way. You opened the door to your room.

"SURPRISE!!!" The class said in unison.

You looked around the room seeing the class decorated and  "Welcome back Mrs.Yamada written on the board.

"You all didn't have to do this for me." You said looking at your students with appreciation.

"We kinda missed you." A tired looking Shinso said walking up to you and giving you a one armed hug.

You chuckled then the rest of the class came to join him.

"It was terrible! The substitute was so boring!" A girl student said.

"So whats our lesson today?" another student asked.

You sighed knowing it was going to be a boring one and they could see it in your face before you even said anything.

"We are going to go over Supply and Demand today."

The whole class groaned and then went back to their desks.

"Sorry, but who all wants to own their own Hero agency one day?"

Everyone in class raised their hands.

"That's why Economics is important. So you can learn about business and government. I'm trying to teach you how to maintain a good agency...Now lets begin. Open your books to page 157."

All your students opened there books and you began your lecture.

A/n: I'll admit this was boring but the next chapters going to be good..btw I hate economics..idk why I chose this for a class to teach but oh well I guess lol. Hope you enjoyed. If I end up going past the anime I'm so sorry!!! Ill put a warning at the top.