Part5

JIMIN'S POV:
At the end of the class Yoongi had already left. I knew he was at the rooftop so I desided not to take my time to go but be quick, or else he might think I am afraid or something...well to say the truth ....I am a little afraid ...

I arrived and opened the door . I saw Yoongi facing my way .

Yg: Waw..to say the truth I didn't expect you would come ..

Jm: You told me to be here didn't you ? So why wouldn't I ?!

Yg: Wow wow ..easy there don't be so nervous I am not gonna fight you or something ....

Jm: R-really? .. I mean ... Yea I understand, I would be afraid to fight me myself so why would you wanna fight me ? L-Like come on ! We both know you were going to go to the hospital if you fought me ,like ....yea....

Yg: ....ok ok there .. I came here to make you a request.

Jm: Request ?

Yg: Yea a request . You know not many people would even DARE to go against me , but you ? Nah you are different .. You made a big mess only because I call you ChimChim and where ready to fight me ..!

Jm: Well I wouldn't have made such a "mess" if you just stopped!

Yg: See..? That's what I am talking about. Anyways ..My request is this ... I want to spent sometime with you out of school . I don't meet people like you everyday so let's say I want to get to know you better .

Jm: ..............................................................................................................................HUH???!!!!

Yg: You heard me ....

Jm: And what do I get from that hah????

Yg: A new friend ...?

Jm: Naaaaahh.... Not enough....

Yg: Well let's see..... Ok ..... Here's what we gonna do... We will go out three times .If you really don't like my company I am gonna stop calling you ChimChim or any other nickname FOREVER.!........

Jm: Deal....
________________________________

Hi hi hi 👋 I know that it is a small one but it's the second one for today sooo I guess I am excused right ??😁😁😁. The next one is gonna be with Jungkook and Taehyung 🤗😛😊