Introduction

Hello!

This is my first time putting my books out there. I'm not used to this and I'm pretty sure my book is terrible, but if you take a chance on this book, you deserve a million hugs. Thank you!

This book is fully and rightfully mine! ALL RIGHTS RESERVED!! To break that down, DON'T STEAL IT! I worked really hard on this book and it took a lot of courage to put it out here. So don't steal. If you see any copies of my book out there, please notify me as soon as possible. No part of this book can be copied or re-created in any way or form. That also means no translations.

*NOTE* Also, I will be denying requests to put my book up on any other website. I have never accepted any requests or have done business with any other site, so if my book is on another site, please tell me so I can take action.

The covers and collages in the book were made by me and I put my name on all of those. If you want to know, I made it on pic collage. In all chapters, I try to put an art collage, so when you read a chapter look at the top to find the art collages for the chapter.

If you see any grammatical errors or spelling errors, please tell me so I can fix them.

DON'T BE A SILENT READER. Comment in the comment section. I would love to know what you guys are thinking or feeling while you are reading the book.

Please give this book a chance. Thank you so much!

-ImagineSass_15

08/09/2018

Edit: I have recently started rereading my book and I have found a few mistakes and I am itching to change them. So to new readers, if you find any errors in the book, I am aware. Once I finish the book, I will go back and edit the entire book. The mistakes aren't very big ones where you can't understand the book though so no need to worry. I am sorry if the errors inconvenience anyone.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy the book and thank you for giving it a chance. It means a lot to me!

Status:

Started:August 9,2018

Ended:October 13,2018