30- Why have you not told Yoongi

"So he just left?" Jeongguk questioned, Yoongi nodded.

"After that phone call, he just bolted, he looked extremely pissed off," Yoongi said, sighing after the words escaped his mouth.

Jimin walked over to the two, handing them their orders. Yoongi looked up at the blonde, remembering that Jimin was Hoseoks very best friend, maybe the blonde knew what was going on with the red head.

"Hey Jimin," Yoongi called out, said male turning to face him.

"Yeah?"

"Do you know what's up with Hoseok lately? Last night he left in a hurry from my place, like something was wrong," Yoongi explained, Jimins eyes widening slightly.

Jimin started coughing slightly, causing Jeongguk to start tapping his back, "d-did he get a call before leaving?"

Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows at the blonde, but nodded nonetheless.

"Did you see the caller ID?"

Yoongi shook his head.

"Did you hear the ringtone?" Jimin asked again.

Yoongi nodded, "it was the fuck you song."

Jimin nodded, "enjoy your meals, Ggukie I'll call you later," Jimin kissed Jeongguks cheek before running off to the back room.

"What the fuck?" Yoongi exasperated.

Jeongguk chuckled, "listen, if you want answers to what's wrong with Hoseok, why dont you ask him? You know where he lives right?"

Yoongi nodded, realizing Jeongguk was right. "You're right, later I'll go to his place and ask."

<><><>

Jimin quickly grabbed his phone, dialing Hoseok's number then pressing the phone to his ear anxiously.

"Helllooooo!"

Jimin sighed, smiling slightly at the sound of Haechans voice.

"Hi Haechannie," he greeted.

Haechan smiled widely,  "Hi Jiminie!! Are you coming over? Are you going to bring food? Do you s-"

"Woah woah Haechan calm down," Jimin chuckled, "ill try and come by later, but where is your appa?"

"In the kitchen," the 9 year old responded with, turning around when he saw his appa coming out of said place.

'Who is it?' Hoseok mouthed to his son. 'Jimin' Haechan mouthed back.

"Give it," Hoseok commanded, Haechan handing the phone over.

Hoseok walked back to the kitchen, "hey-"

"WHY THE FUCK HAVE YOU NOT TOLD YOONGI YOU HAVE A SON!?!" Jimin shouted into the phone, his once calm tone gone.

Hoseok was a bit taken aback, wincing at how loud Jimin's voice was, "Relax Jiminie. How the hell am i supposed to tell the guy im in love with that I already have a child with a skank ass bitch."

Hoseok peeked at the living room to check on Haechan, only to see his son playing an intense game of super star KPOP.

"FUCK!" Haechan shouted.

"Language DongHyuck," Hoseok warned, Haechan knowing when his real name was used, his appa was deadly serious.

He smiled sheepishly, "sorry Appa."

Hoseok just nodded, going back to his conversation with Jimin.

"Well Hoseok, Yoongi seems suspicious about the whole thing. I suggest you tell him sooner rather than later," Jimin stated.

Hoseok sighed, "I know, its just hard, how the hell am i supposed to tell him."

"I understand Hobi, but tell him before he finds out himself."

Soon after their chat Hoseok bid his best friend goodbye.

After making lunch for Haechan and spending time with his son, which involved dancing like idiots and singing extremely loudly, Hoseok said he was going to take a shower.

"Don't open the door!" Hoseok told his son, walking into the bathroom.

Haechan just shrugged.

<><><>

Yoongi suddenly became nervous when he was outside of Hoseok's apartment, his palms becoming a bit clammy.

"Maybe im just overreacting," he told himself.

Though his thoughts told him other wise, pushing the silver haired male to knock on the door.

Haechan looked over at the door once he heard the knocking, ignoring it at first. Then it got louder.

"Hoseok!" Yoongi shouted, knocking a bit harder.

The young boy thought the voice belonged to his beloved uncle, he quickly ran to the door and swung it open.

Only to be met with a pale, silver haired, male that looked nothing like his uncle on the other side.

"Who are you?" Haechan questioned.

Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows, "I could ask the same thing kid."

"What the hell have I told you Donghyuck, don't open the do-" Hoseok cut off his own sentence when he saw Yoongi standing there.

The red heads stomach dropping.

A/n
:))