part 1

It all started the day you were born. Both of your parents pro hero's who were good friends with all might. It was when you were 5 that both your parents were killed by the villain known as All for One. It was a day You'll never forget.
*flashback to age 5*
"Mama! Papa! Look what I can do!!!" You shouted excitedly as you began to summon fire from your fingertips. Your parents were so proud yelling "look at my baby!" Or "oh that wonderful darling" . they were both so proud of you. Suddenly your parents phone began to ring and you realized that they had to go to work as pro-hero's. They began to call a sitter but suddenly explosions began to come from outside your house. It was in that moment that you looked up to see your parents on the ground with fire everywhere as a strange man walked over their dead bodies. You looked at him with tears in your eyes and screamed while throwing fire at him. You blinded him and ran as fast as your little 5 year old legs could carry you. It was in that moment you knew you'd become a pro-hero.
*fast forward to age 8*
In the past 3 years you were found on the streets and taken to a cost home where you met him.Yamada hizashi, a quiet kid with blonde hair and sad green eyes.
*so another fast forward to the day you talk to hizashi as children*
You've seen what they do to him and you.are.pissed. how dare they hurt him! 've can't control his quirk, not his fault' you think to yourself. You decided to go over and talk to him. You walk over and say "hi!" With the brightest smile you can muster. He looks shocked at first but just nods his head. "You know I really like your quirk, it's really cool!" You say. He seems shocked and his eyes are wide as you say this. "Thank you..." He whispers. "The other foster homes didn't like it...they found ways to 'shut me up'" after he said that you knew what he meant. You've seen the things they do to him. Gaging his mouth while he cries which causes his ears to bleed. You don't know what else to say and hug him. "Well don't worry, I'll protect you from them!" You say with fire in your eyes. Hizashi looks touched and gives you a small smile saying "thank you". 'i finally have a friend' he thinks.As the months went on you and hizashi became closer and closer. You two talked about anything and everything. Then one night it happened. You and Hizashi walked hand in hand to the lunch room. He went and grabbed a class of water and dropped it by accident. Hizashis eyes began to fill with tears as he cried which activated his quirk. "Aaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!" He wailed and everyone fell to the floor except you. You ran over to him and covered his ears. "Zashi' please calm down! It's okay!" You shushed him as your ears began to bleed. The foster people ran over screaming to him and grabbed him to gag him. "Let him go" you say. They turn to look at you and that's when you scream "LET HIM GO!" Fire and ice began to form around you as the ground shook and electricity sparked out. The foster people dropped hizashi and ran out. Hizashi looked at you with tears and admiration in his eyes. "Thank you y/n You're my hero!" He smiles. 2 weeks later you and hizashi are in your room coloring since the foster people are jerks and said they "can't wait to get rid of you both!". Hizashi looks up and says "hey Y/n when we're older, let's get married" as soon as the words leave his mouth you both blush and you look at him and say "sure zashi' lets promise when we're big we'll get married!" So you ran over to you bed and pulled out your Polaroid camera. "Say cheese!" You yell, then you click a picture of you and hizashi smiling. Je smiled but then looked at you shocked as you tore the picture in half. "Here hizashi, take my side and I'll take you'd so we can always find each other!" You exclaimed. It was a month later that hizashi yamada was adopted.
*Hizashi POV*
I can't wait to have a real home, a real family! As I began to pack my bag I look and see the picture of y/n and I can't help but think 'what is gonna happen after we part?'
*3rd person POV*
Hizashi and y/n began to walk hamd in hamd down the hall to his new family, they knew who you were and what you've done for him. And for that they are eternally thankful. You pull hizashi back and he looks at you with curiosity. "I'm gonna miss you zashi', please don't forget me" you say with tears in your eyes. He looks at you and says something that melts your heart. "How can I forget my hero? And the person I'm gonna marry?" You kissed his cheek as he blushed and waved goodbye to leave with his new family. 'good luck zashi' I'll see you soon!' You think to yourself.
*Another timeskip brought to you by all might*
1 year after hizashi left something crazy happened. All might. THE all might adopted you. He walked in the foster home with some old man claiming to be looking for l/n f/n. The foster people were shocked and called for me. When I came out all might rushed over and squeezed me super hard. "I...can't...breath..!" You struggle to say. "Haha! Sorry about that! It's just that I've been looking everywhere for you. You see young y/n I will be adopting you just as your parents told me to." He explains. He tells me all about how he is my godfather and the old man in grand torino. After all that all might fills out the papers and we all leave. 'well this gonna be interesting you think to yourself'.