[29] Mr. Player-Date Crasher?

Chapter 29

'Water World' it read in large blue bubbly letters over the entry gates. There was a long line in front of the ticket counter. Excited chatter and laughter filled the air. I couldn't wait.

Kevin had called yesterday saying instead of taking me to a restaurent and for movie like he initially planned he'll be taking me to a water park. I'd squealed excitedly on the phone and then hurriedly searched for my bikini. I'd found it stashed in the deepest darkest corner of my closet, looking brand new. I  can't remember when I wore it last. It was a pretty blue two-piece string bikini and even though I wasn't really keen on wearing it I didn't really have any choice. I slipped it on and wore a cute white tank top and denim shorts over it and a pair of cute slippers.

"Here are our tickets!" Kevin said passing me one of cute smiles and handing over the ticket. 

"Wow! I thought we'll have to cancel or something since it's so crowded"

"Cancel? Never! Besides its sunday, what else did you expect?"

"Well yeah..." I replied with a shrug and headed towards the entry. A man stood there collecting tickets and tearing them into two as he let people through the door. our chance eventually came and we entered.

"Um...I'm not too sure about this place. Can't really be counted as a date...But if you want, we can go somehwere else after this..."

"What? No! I like this place already! besides we are here as friends remember? it's cool!" I said as I grabbed his hand and dragged him towards one of the large pools. We were in the teen section of the park. Teenagers flocked around the pool as far as you could see. There were other sections too like family, men and women and kids. this place wasn't exactly teen. It had people as old as 25.

"Lets change!" I said as I headed over the changing rooms. I took of my top and shorts and stuffed them inside the bag I was caryying. I also took off my slippers and went over and handed them to the woman who stored them in one of the compartments. She took my name and phone no. and entered my compartment number in which she had kept my stuff. I thanked her and went over towards the pool.

"Woah!" I heard a familiar voice exclaim, followed by a whistle. I rolled my eyes. Expecting it to be Kevin, I turned.

What I saw just blew me away. My eyes widened in surprise, my heart started hammering fast against my chest. There stood Mr. Player in front of me. His eyes raking over my body appreciatively as he smirked.

The question was, what was he doing here?

[Dylan's POV]

I couldn't help staring at Alex. Man! Did she look good... She looked so hot in that bikini. But her expression...

She looked pleased...NOT.

Anger burned in her bright brown eyes. She was breathing rapidly.

"What are you doign here?!"

"Shouldn't I ask you the same?!"

"No! Tell me!"

"Alex, have you brought this place or something? Its a warm Sunday. In fact I'm not the only one who's here. Look around"

Surprise flitted across her face as she realised almsot everyone from our school was here.

"Wh--"

I shrugged.

"Ugh! Whatever. Just leave me alone." saying she turned around and walked off.

I started laughing. God! She looked so cute when she was angry. Bet she wasn't expecting this. What did she think? That I would let her enjoy with Kevin? Yeah right!