12

I screamed when I felt myself burning.
I woke up to someone shaking me.
"Y/n?! Are you okay?!" I opened my eyes to see Lisa staring at me worried.
I nodded, "What's wrong?"
"You were screaming and even sat up." she sat down beside me on the bed.

"Sorry," I muttered.
I looked at the clock, 7 a.m
"What day is it today?" I looked at her worried.
"Saturday" she looked at me confused.
"Planes get here at 8a.m.... right?" I got off of the bed.
"Yeah, why?" she got off of the bed and followed me as I walked to my closet.

I pressed on the button for Baekhyun to come.
A couple of seconds later he walked in.
He started looking for clothes, "What's the occasion today?"
"My fathers coming" I leaned against a wall by the closet.
He froze, "today?"
I nodded
He continued looking for clothes while Lisa looked at us confused.

"What's going on" asked looking at us.
"Nothing" I looked away.
"All you have to know is he's richer then Y/n" Baekhyun muttered pulling out a bunch of clothes, "This will fill his standards," he handed me a dress.
"Thank you Baek, stay here with Lisa." I walked to the bathroom with dress in hand.
I took a quick shower and changed into the dress.

I nodded approvingly, did my makeup and walked out

I immediately pressed on the button for Sehun and he came in and started brushing my hair

"There isn't any school today... right?" he looked at my reflection on the mirror in front of us.
"Nope" I looked away.
"Then what's the occasion?" he was talking about my clothing and makeup.

"Her fathers coming." Lisa chimed in.
"He is?!" Sehun sounded surprised.
I nodded
"Then we have a lot to do today." he sighed and started working.
I tried to relax while they talked but couldn't and just had my eyes closed the whole time.

"Finished" I could here Sehun clapping at his work.
I looked in the mirror and smiled at the style he had done.

I stood up from the chair and hugged him,"thank you Sehun you did a wonderful job like always

I stood up from the chair and hugged him,"thank you Sehun you did a wonderful job like always."
He hugged me back, "your welcome"

Someone separated us, I looked up to see Baekhyun.
"What about my hug" he pouted.
"Aishh fine" I hugged him, "thanks Baek." I let go of him and walked to Lisa.
I held both of her hands in mine, "I'm sorry Lisa but you can't come and it's best if you stay away from my father... he has the highest standards."
She nodded, "okay take care."
"You to and guys you already know how to act and what to do." I smiled and walked out of the room.

Once I was in the hall I bumped into a maid with a tray of food, "Sorry" she bowed and looked up at me, "Miss? Aren't you going to eat breakfast?"
"I'll take the coffee, please."
She handed it to me.
"Could you take the rest of my breakfast to my friends in my room, please." I took a sip of my coffee.
She nodded, "right away."
"Thank you." I walked away while sipping on my coffee.
I gulped down my coffee as fast as I could and handed the cup to a maid walking in the halls.

I walked out of the house as the maids said there goodbye's to me.
I hopped onto the back of the limousine as my driver stood there holding the door.

"Good morning Y/n" he bowed and closed the door.
"Good morning Xiumin." I said when he hopped on the drivers seat and took off.
"To the airport... we are picking up my father." I leaned into the seat I was seating on.
"Ri-Right away." he looked nervous.

"I'll help you Xiumin." I pressed on a button that lifted up a window which covered his view and his ability to hear what was going on where I was at.
I sighed and looked out the window.
After a while of staring out the car stopped.

I looked around for the reason we stopped and realized there was a crowd of people surrounding the limo.

A/n: sorry for any mistakes✌︎✌︎