15. myth

3k READS! I'm so happy! I decided that I'll tell something about myself every time I hit a milestone! So for this one I'll tell u about my biggest fear

It's turtles (this used 2 say my name but I got rid of it sorry ://)

WARNING: mention of throw up. No descriptions that's nasty.
____________________________

"Class dismissed." The class relaxed and everyone started talking. I put my stuff in my bag as I watched people leave the room.

I stepped out into the hall rushing past kids. My favorite show was getting a new episode today, and after the ending of the last episode there was no what I was missing it. I was on a mission.

"Y/N right?" A blonde boy was standing in the doorway blocking me from getting to my couch and watching the episode.

"Sorry I'm in a hurry I can't talk." I tried to get past him. He put out a hand stopping me. I checked my watch I really didn't have time.

"You'll want to hear this." He paused brushing invisible dust off of his uniform, "Unless it's beneath you to talk to someone from class 1B." It wasn't beneath me I just really wanted to watch my show.

"Ok what do you want." I sighed he wasn't going to give up.

"You class 1A snobs would never understand..." What would I not understand blond boy who won't shut up.

Neito Monoma. Class 1B. Ruiner of lazy afternoons and bringer of annoyance. For the past five minutes he had been boasting about his power which I had yet to see. I was growing more annoyed by the second.

I could see the ending of the last episode. F/C leaning in for a kiss. A gun being pulled out. The side characters who were getting into some sketchy stuff. I was going to miss the episode. I WOULDN'T LEARN WHAT HAPPENS TO THE PUPPIES. THE PUPPIES.

"Anyway I'm here to talk to you about something important." I lifted my head was he finally getting to the point. "I want to tell you a story." Oh god.

"You're not safe." I raised an eyebrow. "I feel sorry for a class A lowlife like you being paired with someone like him." Realization hit me. This was about Bakugo. Of course it was about Bakugo. When was anything not about the explosive blonde?

"Look I'm perfectly safe Bakugo is a good guy." I stood up grabbing my bag and stepping away from the boy.

"YOU COULD DIE." I faced him dumbfounded. Sure

"You really think something like that is going to make me believe you?" I continued to walk off- If I hurry I might catch some of the episode.

"There was a couple." He paused his voice was completely serious unlike earlier. "They were soulmates. Just like you and Bakugo they didn't seem to be the closest." I turned around, he was getting on my nerves.

He is right you aren't the closest.

I felt my self doubt creeping in. We had only known each other for a little bit of course we're not the closest.

"Stop making assumptions on our relationship based on how we act at school." I scowled turning to face him. Instead of the cocky expression I was expecting I was met with worry filled eyes.

"This couple didn't have good chemistry, they were both foolish. They started dating other people before they found their match. They loved other people, it was hard for them to get along." He paused gulping and wringing his hands. "Their relationship was always rocky. They always looked pale, skinny, sick." He stopped gathering himself.

"And?" I questioned taking a few steps toward him.

"They stopped coming to school one day. No one knew why until the girl broke down in front of her friends she was sobbing." He blinked rapidly holding in what looked to be tears.

"What happened." I gripped my bag the straps carving red marks into my hands.

"Their marks were gone." I felt my heart stop. "Soon after that, they died, the pain was too much." I nodded stiffly and started to walk away.

It seemed fake, some twisted fiction. However, the way Monoma said it made the story feel real, like it really did happen. I thought about it all the way home and completely forgot to watch my show.

What did the story have to do with me?

He thinks that you and Bakugo don't have a strong enough bond.

My heart faltered I felt like vomiting. I rushed to the bathroom standing at the mirror staring at myself. I was a mess.

You look pale.

I felt more bile threatening to build up. Our bond was strong enough. Right? We had been growing closer! We were getting better!

You haven't even kissed.

That doesn't mean anything.

You're going to kill him.

No I would never do that. A sharp pain shot through me at the very thought that I might be hurting him. I could never do that. He means too much to me.

How much do you mean to him?

I hurled into the toilet.

_____________________________
WASNT THIS CHAPTER A THING.

-Ai