Chapter Twenty-Five (Edited)

A/N:
Some of you may be confused as to why I keep updating and it's not the weekend. I'm doing this for several reasons.
1. I'm starting back to school Monday, so I don't know when I'll be update after that.
2. I love this story and want it out there for you to read.
3. I'm excited to see what you all think about it.

So, expect chapters to pop up when you least expect it and hang on for the ride.

Enjoy!
Don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts!

-Anon 🤭🙃😊

~~~~~~~~~
(Vincenzo's POV)

I laid my gun down on the table and crossed my arms, making Ivan smirk. He put his arm down and took one step back.

"What'd you do to make Esposito hate you so much?"

"I killed some people he loved or something like that." He said with a shrug. "That was a lifetime ago, though. I didn't know he was keeping a grudge."

"So you're married to my sister?" Maxim asked, looking me over.

"You got a problem with that cause I can fix it real fast." I said, laying my hand on my gun.

He opened his mouth to speak, but Ivan stopped him. "We have no problem with it. It's obvious that you love my daughter very much."

"That's a bit of an understatement." Knox muttered from beside me.

"And you are?" Ivan asked.

"Knox Black, President of the Fallen Reapers MC, and Vince's best bud." He said as I rolled my eyes.

"Fallen Reapers?" Maxim asked.

"It's a long story."

"And you?" Ivan asked, looking at Phoenix.

"I'm Phoenix."

"Last name?"

"You don't need it. We won't see each other after this is all over."

"He's a f*cking ghost." Knox said. "He's only seen when he wants to be and only answers the phone when he feels like it."

"How do you three know each other?" Ivan asked.

"Vince and I go way back. We met because our fathers often did business together." Knox explained.

"And you?"

"I met Vince through Knox. Knox and I met through a....." he trailed off, glancing at Knox with a worried look on his face.

"A girl." Knox finished for him.

"You were seeing the same girl." Maxim said.

"No," Phoenix said quickly as Knox's hands curled into fists. "Scarlett is my half-sister."

"And she's my girl." Knox said.

"Where is she?" Ivan asked out of curiosity.

"We don't know. Her psycho bitch of an aunt snuck off with her in the middle of the night a few years ago, and we haven't seen her since."

"I've got some of my men looking for her as well." I said.

"Anyway, I met Vince when a hit was put out on him." Phoenix said.