62

IndiaM'
BatonRouge|

"I'm lowkey still mad I woke up" I rolled my eyes talking to Ro

"Don't say that, I was so depressed without you"

"I know but" I sighed "This is just too much bra. Oh my God I don't trust anybody unless they family"

She shrugged "I feel you. Sometimes it gotta turn into that. Fuck a mufucka' it's just us"

I looked at her blinking my eyes.

"But what's exactly too much"?

"Just being here, being alive. I got two fractured bones, I technically got brained damaged, so my mind goes in and out I rarely will remember shit. My fuckin face looks melted in. My bruises are so bad. I cannot trust anybody, I gotta move totally different now. I'm not happy at all" I shook my head "My birthday was the worst ever. I just can't deal"

"At least you still here though. What about that part"? Ro raised her eyebrows

"Mane fuck that part, I wanna go home to my mama"

"When can you leave"?

"I got one more surgery then I can go hone. I'm just glad I can walk because my ribs shifted. Which means my whole fuckin side slide over. I got stitches up my back cause you know my spine connected to all that & shit. So of course that got damaged. Mane I feel like a damn warrior though, forreal"

"See, you got something to live for. This shit only gone make you stronger, now you know who to trust. Now you know not to trust, now you got yo eye open. Fuck these bitches and niggas. & I can't believe that bitch Ari, I got into it with that bitch"

I shook my head "When"?

"While you was on life support. One night all of us was in here just sitting here, waiting for the nursers to come back in here. This bitch steady crying, Jordan holding her telling her like you know, she gone wake up. It's gone be okay bra. Ari just won't stop crying. I just went off & snapped like bitch shut the fuck up! You steady crying! Tryna pretend as if you so hurt! Yo flaw ass, like come on now bra. I damn near pooped that hoe she made me so maaaddd best friend"

I shook my head "I expected way more from her. That shit just so fuckin flaw to me. I'm not even mad at the guys but honestly I'm threw with all they ass, if it ain't family, I'm not trying to surrounded my self with anyone. I don't want to kick it. I don't want to talk anybody, I don't want to make up with anybody. Matter fact I'm deleting all my social media, I'm laying low. I gotta find me a plan. I guess I gotta, stay out the way and figure some things out. I want Kentrell to stay the fuck out my life too. I told him as long as I'm at this hospital don't ever come up here to see me. Don't even try to communicate with me. He's so cut it's ridiculous"

Ro nodded "Yeah. I feel you on all that. Do what you gotta do bra, and I do think it's best you stay off social media, so people ont' be in yo business and bothering you & shit. I still wanna beat her ass though"

"I do to, because I feel so betrayed but it ain't even worth it. Fuck her man. I'm not even playing fuck that bitch. I wanna have some sympathy for Jordan but to be a hunnit fuck all they ass. Ion wanna see none of them. Right now I'm only worried about my mama, my unborn lil brother and myself. That's it that's all"

"Yeah I feel like Jordan would've actually told you though, she wouldn't have done that to you"

I shook my head because I kept thinking about that night. This shit eating me up, I can never speak on it.

"Be honest, do you still love Kentrell"?

I shook my head real fast "No"!