Chapter 8

Armoni

We made it to the store so now we were in the parking lot. I got Amir out and held his hand.

"Kalani why you gotta hickey on yo neck." I heard yb ask.

I sped up with Amir. "Armoni." I heard Kalani yell.

"Wassup baby girl whatcha need." I smiled.

"You gave me a hickey." I nodded.

"I know cause that neck is mine. Everything on yo body is mine except that nappy ass hair."

"My hair is not nappy you the one that shouldn't be talking yo ass need to get a fucking tapeline." I mugged her.

"Nigga I got an appointment for me and my son before the concert so shut up little girl." I went to the snack section.

I put a whole bunch of fruit snacks and other snacks in the cart. "Are you going to get real food."

"I don't know what real food is so can you get it and any other thing you want." She rolled her eyes, and I kissed her cheek.

"Come on Amir what you want from here." We walked away.

"I want toys." I nodded and took him to the toy section. He picked out a few toys and then we went to the candy isle.

"I want fruit snacks." I laughed.

"That really is yo son if he likes fruit snacks." Big b said. I laughed and agreed.

My phone started ringing and I looked at the contact and it was red.

"Wassup my lil nigga."

"Nun just chilling and cruisin." I laughed.

"That's what's up but guess what."

"What happened."

"I got a son, but I have a little bit better news then that." I smiled.

"Shit you do and what better news than you having a son."

"I'm coming down there with my son to come get you." I heard him start cheering and I was laughing.

"When you come down here am I going to leave with you." I nodded like his ass could see me.

"Yea boy gotta keep my youngin safe."

"I love you Moni for real." I chuckled.

"I love you to li boi." He started cheering again.

"Alright Moni I got to start packing my shit I'll hit you up later." I hung up and just smiled.

We went to the snack isle again and got him his own cause he ain't eating my shit. After we was done, we went to find the rest of the crew but these niggas was everywhere. So, me Amir and Big b had went to the front.

"Moni what the hell you doing." He asked laughing.

I went to the microphone thingy that they be taking on and let Amir tell them to come on.

"Uncle Kentrell, uncle Kd, uncle baby joe, Uncle Bennie, auntie Madison, and Kalani please come to the front." He spoke.

"You know he left out Ryan. " I nodded and grabbed the microphone from Amir.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I have a pet dog that is somewhere in here. Her name is Ryan, she has black hair if you see here tell her to come to the front. Oh, and she's a Rottweiler." Big b was dying laughing.

Soon the crew came and they all was laughing still. "Why you do that to my best friend." Kalani said and mugged me.

"I'm going to beat yo ass." I heard and turned around and Ryan was behind me."

"I always knew you had a dick." They all busted out laughing except for Ryan, Kalani, and Madison like always trying not to laugh.

She rolled her eyes and walked away, I guess she went yo the car.

"You disrespectful asf Moni." I shrugged.

"Have you seen my parents; they are disrespectful." They all agreed except Madison.

"Bae." I turned around to Kalani and went over to her, but she backed away.

"Nahh you making fun of my best friend." I frowned and we started walking to the cashier to pay for the stuff.

"But babe we just playing don't act like yo ass don't want this." She looked at me then turned around.

"I dont." I just looked at her.

"Damn Moni she told you."

"Man, baby joe shut the fuck up ole stupid ass. You need to see if Wal-Mart hiring bitch ass nigga." He mugged me and stuck up the middle finger.

"But Kalani that's not what you said dis morning when you said you wanted to be mine." She ignored me.

I sucked my teeth and just went and paid for everything then we went to the car and put my stuff in my car and yb stuff in his.

We got in the car and drove to my house. "So, you not going to talk to me." She just looked out the window.

I sighed. After we got to my house and put everything up, we went to yb house. But I made sure I had got my fruit snacks and Amir's

"So, you seriously not going to talk to me." She looked at me and walked pass me. I groaned and went in the room and sat by Amir while eating we ate fruit snacks.

Somebody knocked on the door. I got Amir and walked to the door. I opened it and was met with a gun.

I looked at who was holding it and it was that bitch that tried to get at Kalani at the store. I heard a scream.

I looked behind me and Kalani was standing there the boys came running to see what happened.

"Kalani come get Amir."

"No daddy I want to stay with you." He wouldn't let go.

"Come on Amir I ain't going nowhere just go with Kalani until I'm finished talking." He nodded and Kalani got him and walked to the living room.

I turned back around.

"Ahh you ain't packing today uhh."

I was pissed. How the fuck you going to come here and point a gun in my face but that's not even the part I'm pissed at its the fact I had my son with me, and you pointed it to me and my son.

"Bitch that was like 5 months ago. You had so many times you could of did this and then you do it in front of my son."

I punched him and the gun dropped. I kept on punching him until somebody tried to get me off him, but I wouldn't stop. I got them to let me go and I went back and beat his ass until I was lifted up by somebody.

"Calm down Moni." I heard yb say.

He dragged me to the living room.

"Moni can you calm down." Kalani walked over to me, and Amir came and sat on my lap.

"I am calm." She sucked her teeth.

"No, you not cause yo eyes still black." I closed my eyes and took a deep breath and exhaled.

"You calmed down fucking gorilla." I chuckled.

I got up and went in the kitchen. "What the fuck man." I yelled.

"What, what happened." They all ran in the kitchen.

"My fruit snacks got smushed." They all sucked they teeth and went back in the living room.