Part 2 - 2

After a week or so of lessons, and many arguments on the part of Haze and Sergeant Dunn, Creed noticed that things seemed to have calmed down to a decent level. Sergeant Dunn still shot nasty looks at Haze whenever he got the chance and Haze shot them right back at him. While it seemed to be the most civil thing the two could do to tolerate each other, Creed was still worried.

He knew that Dunn wasn't here because he was some friend of Jango Fett like most of the others were. He was here because he was an assassin and a very good one at that. A little bit too good at it, considering the fact that he was the one and only assassin the Kaminoan's had asked to train their own elite. Creed couldn't say he as overly fond of Haze working side by side with an assassin that hated him.

It wasn't his choice, though, and while his expressing this concern to Haze had seemed to calm things down, he was still worried. The two men might not be yelling, but when both of them were in the room there was always a tension that hung ominously in the air.

So far it hadn't affected training too much, though, just occasionally resulted in their getting places late because of a heated argument or stare down. For the most part, things were pretty normal, though. Creed had to admit that he felt much better now, though, knowing he wasn't hiding a secret, and knowing Haze was there to defend him. He knew he could defend himself, but it was nice knowing he had someone right there in his corner.

"Dismissed, all of you. Get onto dinner and then get your lazy shebs back here in exactly an hour," Dunn snapped, folding his arms across his chest as he turned from the line of cadets, most of them panting and sweating, still lined up against the wall.

Tired and sore, Creed nodded and mumble to appropriate response with the others before turning to grab his things. He glanced up at Haze who was standing by one of the training mats, looking on with a sour expression. Creed sighed a bit but he picked up his shirt and pulled it back on and grabbed his bag slinging it over his shoulder before walking over to Haze.

"Can you come eat with us?" he asked, looking up at the older clone.

The sour look shifted into a gentle smile as Haze looked down, dropping his hands to his sides and sticking them in his pockets as he relaxed. "Yeah, I can."

Creed nodded and turned, starting for the door and glancing behind him as Haze started after him. He slowed a bit so Haze could catch up as they reached the hall and matched the older clone's pace as they walked.

"So, what did you think of training today?" Haze asked after a moment.

Creed shrugged. "It was tiring," he said simply.

"Just tiring?" Haze asked.

"Yeah," Creed said, nodding.

"Do you have any missions this week?" Haze asked as they turned towards the hall where the mess hall was.

Creed looked up a bit, thinking it over as they walked. "I think I have one at the end of the week," he said. "I'm going out with Zayne and I think Tsunami and 49 have one the same day."

"So y'all commonly pair up?" Haze asked.

Creed looked up at him some, wondering why he was so curious. "Yeah, me and Zayne usually get paired since we work well together and we get along. Tsunami, 49, and 15 used to be a team, but now it's just 49 and Tsunami."

Haze looked down at him, cocking his head a bit and pausing just outside the mess hall. "What happened there?"

Creed glanced inside, his stomach growling but he stayed there to explain. "We don't know for sure, but me and Zayne have a theory. We know that 15 is dead. He died on their last mission and we know that 49 and Tsunami used to be best of buds but they hate each other now. We also know that when they got assigned as a trio, 49 took it upon himself to welcome 15 and those two were becoming pretty good friends. So our theory is that Tsunami got jealous and took the opportune moment to kill 15, make it look like an accident, and get him out of the way. Now we're both pretty sure 49 and Tsunami would kill each other in their sleep," he said.