Locked Up/Requested

Requested by lee12_

Warnings: Cursing

———

"Son of a bitch!" You yelled and tried to tell Jarvis to open the door for you.

"I'm sorry Miss Y/N, But Mr. Stark told me not to." Jarvis said and you groaned in frustration.

You had to wait in this damn room now.

Recap!

———
Couple days ago
———

"I'm with Steve." You said and gave Tony a sad smile. Tony nodded reassuringly.

"It's fine, I just don't want you to fight." He said and Steve furrowed his brows together.

"Why?" You asked crossing your arms.

"Babe, you're pregnant." Tony said stating the obvious. Steve's eyes widen and he kept his emotions inside.

He didn't want to freak out and start bombarding you with questions about the baby. Steve smiled at the thought of it being a boy and being named James or Anthony Jr.

He grinned, maybe he could help him or her to ride a bike. Or to walk, talk or crawl. Or-

"I realize that Tony, but I think I can take care of myself." You said and Tony gave you a sarcastic look.

You know like this:

(Handsome.....anyway back to the story)

Steve looked at you and Tony.

"She can take care of herself Tony. It is her choice." Steve said trying to stop the argument.

Tony glared at Steve and looked back at you.

"Honey, I just think that it's a bad decision." Tony explained and you raised a brow at him.

Tony sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose.

"Ok. Just come over to retrieve your suit." Tony said and you nodded, happy he agreed with you.

———
Present
———

Well he didn't.

He locked you inside the damn room. Jarvis was not giving in and kept the door locked. You waited for hours and hours.

You waited there alone and angry at Tony locking you inside of the bedroom. You heard a door slam shut.

Tony's home.

"Fucking finally." You growled and waited for him to let you out. The door knob twisted and soon the front door opened.

You were going to give him a piece of your mind. You glared at him ready to lash out on him.

Something stopped you. Tony forced a smile and couldn't stop the tears coming down his cheeks. The blood and bruises on his face made your anger die down.

You stared at him, his bottom lip beginning to quiver. He struggled to find words to speak to you.

"Bucky killed my parents." He mumbled and wiped away tears with his sleeve. He held the door open for you to leave.

Instead you hugged him and he sobbed into your embrace. You kissed his head as he let the tears flow.

"Im so sorry for locking you in here." He croaked out and you shook your head.

"It's fine Tony. You were right." You said, you weren't going to start a disagreement with him. 

That's something he doesn't need right now.

He needed you right now. He needs you to be strong for him.

He was going to get through this.

Right?