Chapter Twenty-Six (Edited)

A/N:
This one is a bit short and I apologize. Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked in to find all my men already there and waiting.

"What you got? Anything new?" I asked.

"Not much, Boss." Antonio said. "We found several of Esposito's safe houses but he wasn't at any of them. The one he's at is apparently highly protected."

"Find his wife?"

"Francesco is bringing her in as we speak. She was at their main house."

"Good. You have his men?"

Giuseppe pointed behind me. I turned to find at least twenty of his men lined up with their hands bound. Some of them were his personal bodyguards.

"Let's get started then, shall we?" I said sitting my coffee down on the table.

I picked up my black gloves and slid them on as I approached the first man.

"Each of you will have one, maybe two, chances to tell me what you know. If you refuse, well then you know what will happen. If you cooperate, then you will be set free. Got it?" I asked as I pulled out my knife.

I grabbed the first man by his hair. "Where is he hiding at?"

"F*ck you."

"Wrong answer." I said slicing him open.

It continued like that until I reached the last man.

"We don't know the specific location but Boss would sometimes disappear north of here for days at a time. He wouldn't tell us where he was going or when he was coming back. The only ones that ever went with him were Orlando and Rico." He rattled off before I even asked my question.

I could tell he wasn't lying.

"Thank you." I said reaching down and cutting the ropes that held him. "You may go."

He didn't need to be told twice. He got up and speed walked towards the door but right before he made it there I pulled out my gun and shot him in the head.

"I thought you were letting him go." Maxim said.

I shrugged. "He didn't thank me for letting go. It was rude."

"You really are insane."

"Watch it, or you'll be next." I said just as my phone began to ring.

"Who is it?" Ivan asked.

"Says unknown and they are trying to FaceTime."

"Answer it."

I pushed the green button and then my blood began boil.

~~~~~~~~~
(Juliet's POV)

"Wake the f*ck up!" I heard Gianni yell as he opened the cell door.

I opened my eyes as he dragged me up to my feet by my hair.

"We're gonna end this shit today." He said pulling from my cell and back into the room from before.

He sat me in the chair and went to the laptop. He pressed a few keys and then moved back towards me.

I looked at the screen and saw that it was the FaceTime screen. He was calling someone.
Seconds later someone answered. That someone was Vince.

"Hello, Vincenzo." Gianni said in a cocky tone.

"Esposito," Vince said looking at him but not before he looked me over from head to toe. I saw the fire in his eyes burn brighter when he saw the bruises covering my body.

"I have something that belongs to you." He said brushing my hair away my neck.

"And I have something that belongs to you." Vince said before he switched his camera around.

It was Gianni's wife tied to a chair.

He scoffed as Vince got back on camera. "You think I care about her? I don't."

I knew he was lying.

"What do you want, Gianni?"

"I want Kostas."

A minute later a unfamiliar man appeared on screen beside Vince.

"It's been a while." The man said to Gianni before looking at me. "It's nice to finally meet you, Juliet."

I gave a short nod.

"You're going to pay for what you did to me." Gianni hissed at him.

"Can't you leave it in the past?" My father asked.

"No, I can't. You took everything from me," He said before looking at Vince. "And you killed my son."

"I did." He nodded.

"And his wife."

"And mother."

"I'll make you a deal."

"I'm listening."

"You can have your girl back in exchange for Kostas and his boy."

"Deal." Vince said without hesitation.

"I'll text you with the address and time."

"I want something else." Vince said before he could hang up.

"What?"

"I want five minutes alone with my wife."

Gianni sighed. "Fine. I'll be right outside."

He left without another word and shut the door.

"Tesoro, I'm so sorry." He said.

"You have nothing to be sorry for." I spoke softly.

"Yes, I do."

I shook my head. "You don't so drop it."

"Still so bossy." He smirked. "How are you?"

"My whole body hurts, Vince."

"He beat you." He asked with anger in his voice.

I nodded.

"I will kill him, Bambina. I promise you."

"I know. I love you."

"I love you to. I'll see you soon. Okay?"

"Okay." I smiled softly.

Gianni came back in right after Vince hung up and dragged me back to my cell. I wasn't in there long.

He came back and blindfolded me before taking me outside. I could smell the freshly fallen snow and felt it beneath my feet. He pushed me into a car and got in beside me.

"You do as I say and I will let you live. You don't and I will you and your husband." He growled in my ear.

I nodded.

I estimated that the drive took about twenty minutes before we reached our destination.
He didn't take the blindfold off until we were inside.

It was an old warehouse, much like the one Vince owns.

He pulled to the middle of the room and made me stand in a specific spot. When I stepped where he wanted me to I heard a soft click and I knew exactly what it meant.

I was standing on a bomb. This was his plan in case everything went wrong and I was screwed.