Seeing the Future: Part 2

In the morning Hermione woke me up just like Alice used to

In the morning Hermione woke me up just like Alice used to. I smiled fondly missing my friends who are in the past. Quickly I changed into my uniform, brushed my hair.

Me and the two girls walked down to the Great Hall. Until we saw a group of Slytherin students bulling three Hufflepuff 1st years.

"Accio Wands." Their wands flew to my hands.

They all looked at me angrily. "Give those back."

"Now I will once you apologize to these 1st years." The other Gryffindors along with Harry from yesterday came over.

"And what are you gonna do?" The blond one asked sarcastically.

"Make you suffer." Their eyes widened when the saw the all to serious look on my face.

"You wouldn't dare." The pug faces one sneers.

I pointed my wand at them, they immediately ran, "Impeimenta." They all slowed down.

"Apologize or I'll make you all humiliated. And take pictures sending them to your pure blood parents." They all went normal speed looking at the 1st years.

"We're sorry and we'll leave you alone." They all then left.

"Wait." They stopped. I rolled their wands to them.

I turned around and continued to walk with the group. "That was bloody amazing."

"What that? I did that all the time to my fellow Marauders."

"What was your Animagus?" Ginny asked.

"A doe. They constantly made fun of me and James." I sigh. "Come on I want biscuits."