I Spy

Sonia's P

Sonia's P.O.V

"I still think this is absolutely insane!" I huff.

Norah and I were currently following behind Samuels car. Since Sam obviously knows my car she decided it'd be best to take her so he wouldn't find out.

"I know." She shrugs her shoulders.

"Norah, I think we should just turn around and go back home." I sigh instantly regretting this horrible idea.

"Well it's too late now, look he stopped in front of the restaurant." She stops the car further from his and points to the restaurant.

"This feels wrong. I trust Sam." I look at Sam getting out of the car. He's looked dashing with his grey suit on and his hair nicely gelled back.

"I know. We don't trust her though." She points at Hailey's direction as she gets out of her car and walks next to Sam.

They shake each other hand and she leans closer to hug him and but he immediately takes her hand and they both walk in.

I turn my head to face Norah and she was giving me the same look. "I mean he backed away so..." she says.

"I don't why I came. You know I'll lose it and go in there and slap her crazy for touching my husband." I shout. Angry at that nasty women and Sam for agreeing to go out with her.

"Son, calm down. We are only here to see what her new game is. I know she's up to something. I just don't want her trapping Samuel." Norah says while looking through the window.

"Ugh, I hate her!" I huff while watching the both of them take a seat by the window table, making it perfect for us to see their every move.

**
"I still can't believe Jack is related to her." She sighs.

I watched her every move, she tried touching Sam every second. She would purposely bend over making her boobs in full display. I couldn't handle sitting here and watching all this.

"That's it! I need to use the restroom!" I shout opening the door to the car and then slamming it.

"Sonia! Do not go in there! Come back!" I hear Norah yell from in the car.

I ignored and walked towards the back door of the restaurant. I heard Norah run from behind me.

"Sonia! What are you doing? Let's get back in the car before they see us!" She pulls my arm towards her.

"I'm just gonna go in and use the washroom. Wait for me in the car Norah." I pull away and she nods.

"Two minutes Son then we're out of here." She says while walking back towards the car.