Here We Go!

Let me share the brief interview they gave right after the explosion.

Saey started first

"I am so sorry and quite frankly I am still in shock so I can't say very much. We lost 147 people in this terrorist attack. 147.... Just thinking about their families, their loved ones..."

He paused there for a moment. He looked really upset. Not just him, all of them. Especially Fuska, she looked terrible.

Saey

"So many people... and all of the things they have been working on.. they are just gone... That's not fair.. And we were supposed to be with them.. If we... If we weren't late. I can't even..."

He stopped talking and gave the microphone to Gleb

"We don't know if this attack was about us or about them ,or both of us of course, But I do know that whoever did this, whoever knew about this, I will find them and I will end their existence. We will end their existence. You have my word on that."

Gleb was more angry than sad. I believe he felt like he couldn't protect the things he is supposed to protect.

Gleb

"Fuska you wanna say something?"

Fuska refused by shaking her head.

This wasn't a full interview of course. They just said couple of things before they get in the car and leave the explosion site. They were taken to a hospital to run some tests just to be sure.

Even though they didn't crash or anything they still saw an entire building blow up and then the helicopter lost it's balance and the landing was very hard.

Anyway, How did the Explosion happen?

I am just gonna cut to the chase because this is not the part that matters. You know how the building blew up. It was GSF, they didn't deny that...years later of course not right away.

No bombs or explosives were found in the building. Of course there weren't any. GSF worked really professionally, of course I am not talking about Gleb, Saey and Fuska per say, I am talking about their team.. which you will find out in a bit.

So no exlosives .. How did they get away with this?

It's easy, nobody knew, how they created an artificial womb right? Just say some tubes were misconnected and something happened to the oxygen supplier which caused a fire. To grow something, you need a great energy source which can only be done by giant electrical batteries which they are highly explosive.

So it was a mistake, an accident. It is not an attack. So they said..

Of course this explanation was made days after the incident. Gleb said the famous line " I will find them and I will end their existence." in the first day.

-----

Now As always I want to express my feelings on this.

I think GSF were a little lazy on this one. I think they thought "No one is gonna think it's us"

But if you think about it, there were a lot of convenient stuff.

Like if this is a mistake, an accident, why did it happen in the exact same day, GSF was going to come.

Or the never late GSF, conveniently comes a little late. It didn't happen before that, or it didn't happen after that. It happened in that 3 minute period that they were late.

And some other stuff too.

Now let's go on Greg Rowen's site. You miss him? The crazy detective journalist guy with absurd conspiracy theories. Or maybe you just wanna know the truth. Enough already right? I agree. It is time.

---Hello there. I hope you liked this chapter. If you did please don't forget to vote and if you didn't like it, please don't vote.  I think negative feedback is far more important than the positive ones.

So let me know what you think in the comments.

And as always thank you for reading.

Oh and one more thing.. The next chapter is called "THE BIG REVEAL"