Part6

As Yoongi and Jimin were talking at the rooftop Taehyung was waiting at the classroom.

The teacher had gave him the keys so that he would close the door when he leaves. She also told him to clean the board because nobody else wanted to . All teachers had trust in Taehyung. He was always helpful and a good student but they never helped him when he was getting bullied....They only said ones at the schools mic " Everyone that bullies come to the office" ..... We all know that nobody went ..Who would??!

As he was cleaning the door opened and Taehyung faces at the door to see if it was Jimin. It wasn't Jimin ,it was Jungkook.

He continued to clean the board and ignore Jungkook as he remembered what Jimin had told him . But that wasn't the best idea as Jungkook was now getting pissed ....

Jk: Hey ,you !

Th: ..........

Jk: Are you ignoring me or something ?!...

Th: ...........

Jk: Well then ....* goes near Taehyung and takes the keys that were hanging from his pocket *

Th: Giv-.........* continues cleaning *

Jk: What? Aren't you going to get it back ?....

Th: .......

Jk: ....OH...Now I get it ! You ignore me so that I will get bored !

Th: How did you......

Jk: I am quick to catch on ....

Th: W-Well .... GOOD FOR YOU...!

Jk: So Taehyung right ..? Well why you ignore me ....

Th: ..... N-non of your b-business......

Jk: Are you afraid that I will start bullying you ? Well I won't ...

Th: ..Y-Your not...? Why ..?

Jk: Waw now you sound sad because I am not gonna bully you ....

Th: It's not that but ....

Jk: Look I had bullied a few people but I stopped and you know why ...?

Th: Because they didn't want to go against you and you got bored ......

Jk: Wrong .... I stopped because I don't want to bully someone who can't fight back ....it's only a matter of time to decide to start bully again .... But I prefer not to ....

Th: You know for what all people say you don't sound so bad .....

Jk: I am not ... well to say the truth i am cold at some people but warm to others ..

Th: Then were am I ......to the people you are warm with or the people you are cold with ?

Jk: I don't know myself..... So Taehyung why are you so interested  to know about me ...?

Th: W-What..!? I -I am not ..!

Jk: Really then why did you say you knew the reason I bullied or why did you asked if you were one of the people I am cold or warm with ?

Th: .... I ......* whispers * just kill me already .......

Jk: OK with a knife or with my hands?

Th: WHAT ?! You says you wouldn't hurt me !!!

Jk : Well I changed my mind now stay still !!!

Th: PLEASE SPARE MY LIFE !!!!!

Jk: Hahahahaah I am just joking !!!!! Did you really think I was gonna kill you ?

Th: N-No ?....

Jk: Well i am going to go now bye Taehyung..

Th: ok bye ... Wait the keys !

Jk : It's in your pocket again ...

Th : How did you do th-.....

He  had  already  left ....