⋆ fourteen ⋆

Okay. So Yoongi was avoiding him.

And he felt like dying.

What the heck.

"But hyung! We haven't seen each other in ages!" Jimin whined over the phone as Yoongi once again turned down his offer to meet up. It's been a week since they last saw each other and Yoongi just kept on saying that he was busy.

Well, he was never busy when it came to Jimin before. What's up now?

"I'm really sorry, Jiminie. Hyung is just very busy. You know how it is when you're about to graduate."

Jimin huffed. "We can just hang out for like an hour? Is that too much? Hyung, don't you miss me?"

There was a sigh on the other end of the line and Jimin felt like he was about to cry. "Jimin... I'm really sorry. I wish I could say yes but-"

"Are you mad at me?" Jimin finally said his thoughts, unable to contain them anymore. "Did I do something wrong?" he said in a barely audible voice and he knew he was pouting. He was sad, of course he would pout.

Jimin waited with bated breath for the answer but all he received was silence. He thought that Yoongi hung up on him because he couldn't hear anything at all.

"Hello hyung?"

"Uh...yeah, I'm still here."

"Oh, okay." Jimin was the one who sighed this time. "So you're mad at me, then," he concluded. Because it was pretty obvious. No need to deny that fact.

"Wha- Of course, not!" Yoongi said. "Fine. I'll meet you in the cafe, okay? We'll hang out."

"You sound forced."

"Shut up, I'm not."

"Yes, you are."

"I'm not."

"You are."

Yoongi chuckled, his deep voice doing things to Jimin's heart and making him feel weird but pleasant things in the stomach. "Stop being such a brat."

Finding himself smiling again, he giggled. "Whatever, hyung. See you tomorrow, then."

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Jimin looked up when he felt someone approach him. He smiled, watching his hyung sit accross him, a cup of Americano already in hand. It felt like being able to breathe again after almost drowning. He really missed him.

"Yoongi-hyung~" Jimin said sweetly, his voice laced with flirt like how it always was whenever he spoke with his hyung.

Yoongi only responded with a smile that looked a little forced. Well... That was new.

"What's keeping you busy, hyung? I barely see you anymore and it's really sad."

Yoongi only shrugged and avoided Jimin's gaze. "School stuff. The seniors have a lot of things going on right now, but you probably already know about that."

The way Yoongi said the last phrase seemed like he was trying to emphasize something. And judging from the scowl that formed in his face while speaking, it felt like he was blaming Jimin of something. The younger boy tried to ignore this and hoped that it was just his imagination. All he wanted to do right now was to enjoy the company of his favorite hyung.

"Mmm... But how about me?" Jimin pushed again, trying to see his sweet Yoongi-hyung pass this version who didn't seem to want being in here. Jimin really tried his best ignoring all of his sighs.

He moved so he was now sitting beside Yoongi and pretended to sneak a look at his laptop as if he was interested in what the older boy was doing. Yoongi did not respond to him, and it just made Jimin want to push more. He would not stop until he would get something. Damn, just anything, anything but this cold stranger that Jimin didn't know.

And so, with the courage that named him as the Campus Playboy, Jimin placed a suggestive hand on the other boy's lap. He did not say anything, just continued on caressing Yoongi's knee, and then slowly going up his thigh.

This was not the first time he did this. He would always tease Yoongi and touch him everywhere in those nights when they felt adventurous and did nothing but kiss until they ran out of breath. Surely, Yoongi could get the message Jimin was trying to pass through, right?

Like cold water splashed to his face, Yoongi jerked his leg away from Jimin's touch and even shifted a little farther. The worst of it all, he did not give Jimin even just one glance and continued to type away in his laptop as if he did not exist. Why was he being mean?

"Hyung..." Jimin whined, not letting Yoongi treat him like this. "Why are you being like this?"

He only received a sigh.

With narrowed eyes, Jimin scooted closer until he was just inches away from Yoongi. "Hyung, stop ignoring me like this..."

Glancing at him for a second, Yoongi's fingers froze on his laptop. "I'm not ignoring you."

"Oh, but you obviously are. Don't lie to me!"

"Jimin, I-"

"Kiss me."

Yoongi's head whipped so fast Jimin hoped he did not break his neck because that would mean limited movements when making out. Well, at least he's looking at him now. "What the-... Do you not realize that we're in a cafe?"

Jimin stuck his tongue out. "Only on the cheek. Please?"

"Jimin..."

"You've done it once before! You kissed me on the cheek when no one was looking in the park!"

"Well..."

"If you won't, I'll just be the one to kiss you." Jimin bravely leaned and was about to place a peck on Yoongi's cheek when the older boy stood up quickly and looked as if in panic. Jimin looked up, frowning at the obvious rejection he received.

It...hurt.

The two boys stared at each other for a few moments before Yoongi cleared his throat and addressed him. "Uh, you don't have drink. Do you want me to order for you? My treat."

Jimin only sighed and pouted, but nodded nonetheless. The older boy nodded back and headed to the counter to order Jimin's favorite frappuccino. He didn't need to tell Yoongi that because he knew the boy already knew what he wanted.
============

Yoongi and Jimin is such a mess. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this one! I'll try my best to update soon. Thank you for all those who greeted me!!! <3

Love lots and God bless ya'll~