8

Seokjjn eyed Yoongi one more time before tapping Joon beside him. The man had the audacity to look at him confused when he too, their leader, knows something is wrong.

Like 'out-of-place-wrong' wrong.

He exaggeratedly gasped and said,

"Yoongi is grinning and is that a fucking blush spreading on his cheeks?!" Seokjin raised his hands in defeat.

"Okay. Wow. What in the holy fuck happened at the restroom that you are so jolly about."

Yoongi only smiled wider. Causing Jin to look at his other members questionably, as if he was asked about rocket science.

"Care to enlighten me Yoongi? I am so damn curious you are starting to creep me out." he added in which Yoongi rolled his eyes on.

"Stop being dramatic hyung, nothing happened."

He followed it with a chuckle. This time, everyone looked at him astonished.

"Yoongi hyung is broken, damn it!" Hoseok chimed in.

And Yoongi only laughed even more.

"It's scary," Jimin who was sitting beside him moved his seat a few inches away. "Someone save me, damn it."

"You all better stop this before I give you something to be really scared about."

Seokjin slammed the table as if to prove a point, "There! That's the Yoongi I know." followed by his windshield laugh.

°°°

It was time for the photo taking, like that one you do with everyone in your class.

Yoongi was over the moon when they received the grand prize but Yoongi has another event that made this day the best one yet.

His reason: Kim Jennie.

"Hyung, no offense but for the sake of our careers..." Namjoon leaned on hi ear even more. "...stop literally gawking at Kim Jennie before every camera in this place captures it."

Okay. Not so little. But he almost wished he could smack Namjoon if not for the trophy he was holding.

"Why are you shits so observant with what I do but not when the need arises, seriously.."

Before Namjoon can say anything, the photographer motioned for everyone to gather around and pose.

And Yoongi became too observant again as he noticed members of blackpink and redvelvet gathering behind them.

His eyes went to find Jennie instantly and almost regretted it when her gaze met his.

Regret it is as she almost caught him trying to take a good look of her.

Yoongi thought it was fine, all was fine until he remembered what she said backstage.

Not particularly to him but he can't help thinking if she really meant it.

But he thought, just his name coming out of her lips is more than he can even hope for.

"Okay, 1..2..3..." the sound of cameras clicking.

Yoongi didn't know the shoot was over until his members started to stand up and began bowing to every artist they see. He started doing it too but he was too lost in his own thoughts, he only broke from it when he saw Taehyung standing up but bumping his back on a female idol's face.

Yoongi broke into a small laugh as he saw Tae's awkward smile but what even made him smile bigger is when he saw who the female idol was.

Jimin was too busy smiling and bowing at her while consoling Tae I think? Hus eyes followed Jennie as she bowed in return while hugging the blanket she picked up.

Yoongi again met her gaze but did not look away. Instead he looked her in the eye and bowed.

What sent him to heaven that time was how she bowed back, a smile that reached her cat like eyes grazed her lovely features.

°°°

Forgive me for the late update. College started and too many drawing plates were issued, it's really tiring. :(
But, thank you for reading and your lovely comments are very helpful. ❤ :)