20

Hoseok's POV

"Sorry but I need a drink first. you can't expect me guys to just barge inside looking all sober like this," I almost scream in panic as the boys tried to pull me inside the unit, the sound of the music blasting inside ringing in my ears.

Did they leave the music on?

"What nonsense? You need to do this, plus, this is the woman you're obviously head over heels with, Or at least talk with each other. Confess, settle things out, or something," Namjoon said as he tries to push me once again.

The seven of us just arrived at the unit we were staying and we can't come in. Or I can't come in.

I didn't know what made me but the moment I said those words, there's no turning back.

When Jungkook answered Chaeyoung's call, we were about to go home. Imagine our shock when we realized that Chaeyoung didn't notice that Jungkook had already answered. And Jungkook, being a good maknae, decided to share what he was listening to put the call in speaker.

"You were teasing me last time!" my heart fluttered at the sound of her voice. The image of her confessing to me earlier came into mind.

She was so beautiful and hearing those words coming out of her lips was heaven, I wasn't even able to respond. And just when I was about to, one of our managers came in and took me since we will be late for the awards show.

I wish I was able to respond. Her cheeks were blushing and I felt bad for leaving her hanging.

"Who was staring at the goddamn ass Lalisa? It's not my fault you can't control your thirst babe,"

I almost choke when I heard what Jennie said. Lisa was staring at my butt?

"Yo Lalisa, go get that booty," Chaeyoung screamed and Jungkook was laughing over his girlfriend's words.

"Let's just go celebrate ahead of the boys. Let's celebrate for them and their Armys. They work hard for it," It was Jisoo and we all smiled as we remember the awards were bringing home. Our fans are really amazing.

"To Lalisa's hormones!"

"And to our hope that she gets laid soon!"

"Fuck off Chae. And please tone it down when you and Kook's doing it. I swear you sounded like he's banging your ears or something," I heard Lisa complaining and Jungkook just shrugged his shoulders.

"Dude, I agree with her" Jimin scoffed.

"At least we do it in private, unlike someone out there who's making out on an unlocked room,"

"That was one time, and I was drunk, okay?"

I heard Jin hyung groaning at what Jisoo had said.

"Be thankful it was Taehyung who entered the room and not Jungkook. Imagine his shock if he sees his older sister banging someone," Jennie added.

"I am not thankful for that!" Taehyung hissed and Jin just hit him on the shoulder.

"You're not one to talk Jennie. We all know Yoongi added a double lock and made his studio soundproof because you guys bang each other almost every day. No wonder the guy always lack sleep," Jisoo whined. "And tell him to stop asking me where you are if he can't reach you. Ge'ez, why am I best friends with him?"

"You sneaky brat," Lisa exclaimed.

"Tsk, as if you're not dreaming of doing it with Hoseok," Jennie bantered back and the boys were pushing me in a tease.

"Yes, Lali, where did you and Hoseok went earlier? Did you two had some five-minute sex or something?"

"Right, did you?" Jin hyung asked and I just waved my hands at them.

And just when Chaeyoung realized that we heard everything, I ended up being in a whole lot of mess.

I just asked Lisa to wait for me in my room, after I heard them talking about sex.

And now, here I am, chickening out.

Not that I don't want to do it with her, I swear to God I do. I fucking do. But even just her smile makes my knees go weak. How am I supposed to stay with her in my room like this?

Before I can even utter another protest, the door sprung open and a drunk Jennie came into view.

"Woah!" Yoongi hyung muttered as Jennie pulled him for a kiss.

"Holy shit!" Namjoon exclaimed ad our jaw dropped on the floor at the sight of our dorm.

Pillows are scattered everywhere, bottles of liquor on the table, some chips on the floor, a giggling Chaeyoung, and Jisoo were hugging each other on the bean bag while Lisa was at the top of the table dancing.

They were dead drunk.

"Oh God, how much did they drink?" Jungkook asked in awe.

My eyes bulged at the sight of Lisa. And I almost stopped breathing when I realized that she was wearing my shirt.

The moment she caught eyes of me, she started jumping dangerously which made my heart almost leap out of my chest.

In a flash, I run towards her and guide her down.

"Oppa!!!!" she giggled as she cupped my cheeks, my arms wrapped around her waist. Beads of sweat started forming on my forehead at the sight of her.

"Li-Lisa..." I whispered.

A huge yet seductive smile spread across her face and I swear I can faint any moment.

As if her actions weren't enough, she had to drop another bomb on my face.

"You look hot oppa," she stated before grabbing my hands as she pulls me towards my room.

Once we're inside, the blood on my face drained at what she said next.

She leaned closer until our face is so close with each other, "By the way," I watch as she started playing with the hem the shirt she is wearing, "I'm not wearing any bra..."

She smiled at me then turn her back and I watch as she sexily walks towards my bed.

"Fuck," I whispered. 

And then she turned around, she raised her hand as she urges for me to follow.

Fuck.