S e v e n t e e n

Skye's POV

I take a bite of the chocolate brownie, and let out a soft but sexual moan. When I glance at Dante, he is staring at me.

I run my finger across my bottom lip, taking the tiny bit of chocolate left behind, and then I suck it off my finger.

"Dante," I whisper. "Can you please pass me the napkin that is next to you?" He passes it to me, and when he does, our fingers just miss touching.

"So, Jensen, are you excited to get married?" I ask.

He shrugs. "It is kind of terrifying, but I'm excited." I nod. "I am definitely going to enjoy your lap dance tomorrow. It's going to be the last time another girl can get on top of me, so I might as well make the most of it." He places his hand on my leg and I roll my eyes.

"Hey, just so you know, I've never done a proper lap dance, or anything like it. I'm not an actual stripper, so I'm sorry if it's not the best."

Jensen moves his hand off my leg and continues to eat his dessert. "Innocence makes it even better," he admits. "Fuck, just thinking about it..."

Dante clears his throat. "Do you want me to tell your wife-to-be about how you're imagining another girl dancing on top of you?"

Jensen laughs. "Mate, don't be jealous, you're the one that got Skye to do it, remember?"

Keelan just snickers to himself and doesn't look up from the chocolate brownie he is devouring at full speed.

Dante turns to look at me. I smile at him, but he doesn't smile back. He stares intensely at me, and so I stare right back into his gorgeous grey eyes.

'What?' I mouth to him.

His eyes go down to my lips, reminding me of what he said that day on the plane. He asked if I wanted to kiss him, because staring at his lips meant I want to kiss him.

Does that mean he is staring at my lips because he wants to kiss me?

I run my tongue over my lip and then bite it, making him clench his jaw and look away. I smile. He definitely wasn't staring at my lips for nothing.

We finish our dessert and then our waiter shows us the way to the viewing deck. The sun is just starting to set and there are not as many people on the deck as I had expected there would be.

There is a slight wind that blows my hair out of my face, and I smile as I walk to the railings and drink in the view.

You can see all of Paris from up here. All the beautiful old buildings with cute little balconies. There's a view of the Seine River and the Arc de Triomphe. It's perfect.

Dante walks up beside me, also staring out at the view. "Thank you," I say.

"For what?" he asks.

"For this. For everything. It's so perfect and beautiful and I don't know what would have happened to me if you didn't help me. Thank you."

"Aw, don't get all emotional on me, sweetheart," he teases.

I turn and lean back against the railing, and stare up at the sky. It is a mix of blue and purple that slowly fades to a pinkish orange colour. It's stunning.

"I wish I could just stay here forever," I whisper and close my eyes.

I feel his hands slide against my waist and wrap all the way around my body. My eyes fly open and I watch him slowly pull me up against him.

"Dante, you're not supposed to touch me," I say.

He shrugs. "Oh well, I lost." He uses his one hand to brush my hair off my shoulder, and he keeps the other arm wrapped around my waist. "I can't keep my hands off you anymore. It's just... you..." He groans.

I smile and run my hands through his hair. "I... What?"

"Tell me you don't want this and I'll stop, because I want you so badly right now," he admits.

He leans closer and really gently brushes his lips against mine. I let out a breathless sigh and close my eyes.

A part of me wants it, too, but it's not right and it just can't happen. It's like I'm a charity case for him. This can't go anywhere. I mean, I am literally giving his friend a lap dance tomorrow.  When we get back to Spain, I'm basically his slave and kissing him will mess everything up. Plus, it's too soon.

It can't happen.

"I don't want this," I whisper.

He freezes for a moment, and doesn't move at all. It's like he is processing the words that came out of my mouth. "What?" he asks.

"I-I'm sorry. I don't want it..."

He steps away from me and watches me for a moment, trying to see if I am serious or not. "Oh... I'm sorry," he whispers back.

He turns and leans back against the balcony, right beside me, and stares up at the sky. I watch him, not knowing what to say.

His olive skin, his grey eyes, his dark hair moving in the wind. He is so sexy.

I am surprised he is not a movie star or at least an Instagram model. Nobody that looks this good could not have been recognised by the internet already.

"You know what?" I say.

He looks down at me. "What?"

"F*ck it," I say and grab onto his shirt, pulling him down. I press my lips against his and when he realisess I am kissing him, he wraps his arms back around my waist and deepens the kiss.

•=•=•

AHHHHHH SOMETIMES I FEEL SO EXCITED FOR NO REASON. *jumps up and down*. Also I love you guys.

T w i t t e r : xPineappleGirlx
I n s t a g r a m : laylaawrites
Y o u t u b e : xThePineappleGirlx

Lots of love and jelly tots - xThePineappleGirlx