27⚠️

A/n: edited

Miley

Luke pulled off my T-shirt, leaving me naked from top and his eyes shone.
His hands grabbed my breaśts as he played with them while leaving wet kisses around them.

His hand trailed down my pants and he pulled them off, along with my knickers.
I was feeling a bit shy, this was it.

"God just imagine if I wouldn't have been able to do this...."

He moaned and he played with my clít. My eyes rolled back in pleasure and I put one hand on his arm.

"Oh my god..." I moaned as I felt knots in my stomach.

He moved his finger towards my entrance and inserted one inside me and I almost choked on my breath.

"Daddy! Faster!" I screamed loudly.

I moved my hips in motion to get the best of his finger. I could feel it hit my g-spot every time he thrusted it in.

He then inserted two other fingers and stretched me apart and it felt so good. His fingers hit the gspot every time.

"Cûm for me baby," he moaned as he pinched my nîpple.

"Yeah daddy—-" I groaned and I felt a fountain inside my stomach and I released.

I was breathing hard from my orgasm.

He pulled of his boxers and his rock hard dîck slapped against his stomach. I love his huge package.

"Don't have a fuckîng condom but I'll pull out so don't worry." He said rubbing his member.

I just nodded, wanting nothing more to be skin to skin with him.

"It'll hurt but bear with me."
Without wasting any more time, Luke entered me, and I felt a surge of pain but then a pure bliss.

He put his arms on my shoulders and positioned himself better before he started thrusting in me harder.

I could feel the pleasure sleeping through my body as he thrusted in me hard. I could feel the bed creaking and shaking.

"So tight!" He moaned and kept one of his hands on the bed and raised my leg so he could easily fûck me.

"Harder!" I moaned for him as he kept thrusting.

After a few minutes he twisted me around and made me sit on my four arms like a dog. Guess this was doggy style.

He entered me from behind and rubbed my ass cheeks.
"Fuck!" He moaned.

"Mmhhmhmhmh" I moaned.

He slapped my ass cheeks twice and I almost orgasmed again.

He pulled himself out.

"Wall," was all he said
He picked me up and I wrapped my body around him. He pushed my back against the wall and entered me, bouncing me up and down on his lap and on the wall.

"Uhhh fûck dadddy!!" I moaned and my nails were digging in his back.

"Oh baby! Oh I'm so close baby!!" Luke moaned. He started thrusting really fast now.

"O-O-Outside..." I whispered but I was lost in the feeling.

"Ohhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhh!" He moaned and I felt something wet inside me.
His thrusts became weaker and his breath died down as he let me down on my feet.
I could see a white liquid drip down my thighs.

"Fûck, I came in you." Luke groaned.

"I told you not to." I said sternly. I really didn't want him to Cûm in me! I don't want to get pregnant!

"But you were just so fûcking beautiful ! I had to mark you mine!" He said and pressed our bodies together.

"Sleep okay baby? You must be tired and sore. I'll give you an after pill after you wake up." Luke said kissed the top of my forehead.

"Hmm." I Said and yawned.

I jumped up in bed and wore my clothes and switched off the light.

"You liked it didn't you?" Luke asked before opening the door.

"I loved it."

——

Smutty update after ages. Smh think I'll continue this book!!

- f a l c o n r a y s