Chapter 8

Okay you violent peopleXD I'm updating.

Not edited

Alec's POV

Running after Ethan, I ignore the looks of anger from pack members as I chase after him. He slowly picks up more speed, I push harder but ultimately fail.

"I'm gonna murder you Ethan!" I shout, slowing down as I come to a complete stop. Breathing heavily I start regretting the ten pop tarts I had sneakily had while in school, the taste of it slowly meeting mouth.

My eyes widen and I cover my mouth, running for the nearest bathroom. I burst into somebody's room and quickly am meet with a hard chest, sparks erupting through out my body.

I fall to the ground, the vomit sliding back into my stomach. Gross.

"What the f*ck?" I hear a deep voice mutter in confusion, I look up and see look, rubbing his chest where my head had ultimately smashed into.

"Why are you sore? It's my head that crashed into your rock chest." I huff angrily, rubbing my head which is now throbbing. He scoffs and rolls his eyes, glaring at me with his dark green eyes.

"What are you even doing in my room you freak?" Luke sneers, I feel a pang in my chest but ultimately ignore it and push myself off the ground.

"Well, um, you see." I try to think of a explanation but my mind goes blank as Luke stares at me.

"Um..." I say, my voice trailing off. "I had to puke." He looks at me in shock and backs away very slowly.

"Bathrooms over there." He says, pointing at a door in his room, I quietly thank him and quickly bolt to the bathroom.

(If your a bit confused, Ethan was in the triplets room listening to the story for ages, Alec is already back at Ethan's room by the time the story is finished.)

Ethan's POV

"Hey Alec..." I say, smiling nervously at my friend. "We good?"

He just smirks at me and suddenly whips out a nerf gun, pulling back the front and starts to fire at me, I let out a yelp and run out of the room with him hit in my tail as I feel the foam bullets hit me over and over again.

"I'm sorry!" I scream at him as I try to run faster.

"Not sorry enough!" He yells back, he starts shooting me quicker, almost always hitting me now. I look at the stair case and make a risky decision, I run to the balcony and leap over it, plunging towards the marble ground. I land with a thud on my feet feet and quickly grip my ankles in pain, i head the thundering of Alec's heavy a** as he runs down stairs after me.

I ignore the sparking pain in my ankles and bolt out the door and out to the training field. I see a very sweaty and shirtless hunter sparing with Asher who happens to be losing terribly. I look behind me and am struck in the face with a oh so familiar orange bullet.

"Owww!" I say, holding my cheek while glaring at Alec, who only flips me off before continuing to shoot me with bullet. I turn around and start bolting through the training field, ignoring the angry shouts from angry members as I try to run away from my maniac best friend.

Suddenly, I bump into someone, causing me to go become one with the ground. I groan and rub the back of my head before looking up to meet oh so familiar dark eyes. 

"Ethan." Hunter growls out, his dark eyes following me as I slowly shuffle back.

"Uh, hi.." I say nervously laughing, smiling at him showing my teeth. His arms cross over his chest and he glare at me, annoyance radiating off him.

"What are you doing?" He says, gritting his teeth while slowly smiling at me.

"Running from the shooter..?" I say more as a question than an answer, suddenly I feel a foam bullet hit my head and I turn around to glare at Alec, who is smiling cheekily at me. Guilty holding a blue nerf gun, I poke my tongue out and he just rolls his and snickers quietly.

"Ethan." Hunter growls out, causing me to snap my head back to the tall figure leaning over me.

"Ah ha ha.. yes?" I say nervously.

"Go back inside if your not going to train with us." He sneers at me, murmurs of agreement rise from the members training and I feel my cheeks heat up in embarrassment.

"Lets go Ethan." Alec hisses, glaring at Ethan as his hand grips my arm, pulling me off the lush green grass. My cheeks continue to burn as Alec storms off, my wrist ever so slightly starting to sting from his iron grip.

"We don't need this Ethan, we are better than most of them anyway." He hisses lowly to me, I look back as he continues to rant, my eyes meet Hunters and something flashes in his dark eyes for a spilt second before he turns back to Asher.

I'm pulled back inside, my mind slowly running off without my contest.

Xx-xX-Xx-xX

I don't think I've ever found it harder to update than nowXD Sorry, but I got a tv and it kind of motivated me, plus the fact I had @Kaycreative and @xX11sushiroll11Xx ever so casually just saying the like the book. Well one was kind, the other was reported by wattpadXD

(Legit, I was on my other account and realised I didn't finish my sentence, me quickly finishing itXD, also, I don't know how to tag people those are just there usernamesXD. Peace out)