6.

It's been two weeks since i got kicked out of my home. Jisoo still lives with her parents so i had no other option but to stay at Jimin's house.

There was no chance that i could try to handle things out with my father anytime soon so i kind off accepted my fate.

Jimin did so much for me already that it made me feel bad. I must be such a burden for him. He even got accused to be my baby's father but he said nothing about it and just continued helping me.

I knew that i couldnt stay at his house forever so i had to get money. Even though Jimin told me not too, i got myself a part time job at a restaurant and of course i didnt tell my boss about my pregnancy. As long as it wasnt visible that i'm going to have a baby it was fine.

I was ready to let Taehyung know about the baby so after work Jimin drove me to Tae's home.

J: "you sure you dont want me to come with you?"

M: "no this time i'll do it alone..I mean after what happend with my dad it cant get any worse."

J: "alright than, i'll wait here in the car."

I went infront of Tae's house and took a deep breath than i knocked on his door. He opened a few moments later.

T: "wth.. Mina? what are you doing here?"

M: "I wanted to talk to you about something important."

T: "whats so important that you show up at my place instead of telling me at Uni?"

M: "dont be a idiot i just need to talk you for 5 minutes."

T: "come in.."  - He turned around and walked to his living room. I followed him and looked around. Nothing changed about this place. He was still messy and it looked like a typical boys apartment.

T: "so tell me what the heck you want?"

M: "well you seem to avoid the fact about what happend between us."

T: "you know that i wasnt serious about it so i honestly dont care anymore."

M: "thats easier said than done.."

T: "what do you mean?"

I opened my bag and gave him the ultrasound picture.

M: "i guess you have to take care of your actions.. you'll be a father Taehyung."

Tae held the picture in his hand and he gave me a furious look. "dont fuck with me, this cant be true!"

M: "it is true Tae. I honestly didnt want this to happen too but it did and we both have to be responsible for once."

T: "THAN BE RESPONSIBLE AND GET RID OF IT! I DONT WANT YOU OR YOU CHILD!"

I was shocked and scared of him for a second. I never saw him reacting like this.

M: "tae.. i wont get rid of this baby.."

T: "FINE! than dont do it but dont think i'm gonna be there living a happy family life with you! I always knew you're desperate for me but i never thought that you'll take it this far. How can i even be sure that you got pregnant from me.. Huh? I mean there are some rumors about you!"

I couldnt belive what he just said to me. I stood up and started yelling back..my eyes got teary from anger: "YES THERE ARE RUMORS ABOUT ME BECAUSE YOU TOLD PEOPLE THESE THINGS! I DID NOT COME HERE WITH THE EXPECTATION TO START A LIFE WITH YOU! I WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW ABOUT THIS THAT'S IT! I THOUGHT THAT YOU'LL BE MAN ENOUGH FOR ONCE AND AT LEAST TRY TO BE RESPONSIBLE BUT I HONESTLY DONT NEED YOU TAEHYUNG! NO ONE NEEDS A TERRIBLE FATHER LIKE YOU SO I'M FINE WITH THE BABY NOT HAVING YOU IN ITS LIFE"

With that i grabbed the ultrasound picture out of his hand and i left his home. Tae said nothing even when i was leaving, he was just looking at me with a blank expression.

 Tae said nothing even when i was leaving, he was just looking at me with a blank expression

-------------

SPICYYYYYYYYYYYYYY 🌶🌶🌶

Prolly gonna update tomorrow again.

XoXo Nana 💕