Chapter 33: Uproar

Ignore the mistakes... :)

Jungkook's POV

The whole ride to the pack house was filled with thick silence. Even if Yoongi and Hoseok hyung were talking, I couldn't hear it because my mind was occupied by someone. Heck, how much I want to just turn back and kiss away those tears. The image of Taehyung crying so desperatly made my heart ache. I don't want to stay away from him but I have to end this too, I have to.

The pack houses were informed of the plan. Everyone attentive when I made way inside. Yugyeom was by my side instantly, telling me that Scarlet Red that already hear and Chanyeol is waiting for me.

"Hey Jungkook?" Yugyeom quitely calls me and grabs my arm to talk to me more privately.

"Yeah?"

"By the look of everything, it sure looks that we are going for a fight but." Yugyeom says but stops.

"But what?" I ask confusely.

"If your highness is in danger then, shouldn't he be kept safe. You just left him back there with Jimin only." Yugyeom says, he knows it because he was the person Yoongi called first to announce to the pack of the fuss.

"Don't worry. You know I won't leave him without anyone guarding him." I try to smile but I'm sure I failed.

"What do you mean?" Yugyeom asks.

"Lets just focus on the meeting right now. Chanyeol-ssi would be waiting for us."

"Okay."

Of course I wouldn't leave just like this. I can't take any risks. Leaving Taehyung there means he will be open for any danger to come. I hope he stays safe. I can't wait to see him again. It's been merely two hours and I am missing him so much.

---------------------

Third Person POV

"Please Tae, we need to go inside. You can't sit here forever." Jimin says but Taehyung doesn't budge. Ever since Jungkook left, he is sitting there and not going inside despite Jimin constantly pleading him to.

"No, I am staying here. You can go if you want. I'll wait for Jungkook myself." Taehyung stubbornly announces.

"He will come back okay. But you can wait for him inside too." Jimin says, hoping the younger would listen but no.

"Leave me alone." Taehyung utters.

"No I won't. I won't leave you alone." Jimin replies, settling down beside Taehyung. "I'll wait with you here."

"Okay." Taehyung simply replies.

They both sit there in silence untill they here cars screeting outside the house. Jimin gets up and runs to see, Taehyung follows suit.

There are two black SUV's outside and Taehyung and Jimin look at eachother  in part confusion and part horror.

The car door opens and two guys step out, clad in all black. Taehyung's eyes widen when he looks at their faces. He immedietly hides behind Jimin, who gets the signal and prepares himself.

"Please don't be scared. We aren't here to harm you." The taller one says.

"Tae, do you know them?" Jimin whispers and Taehyung nods.

"They are the rogues ne and Jungkook met at the first day of our training." Taehyung replies.

"Why are you here." Jimin asks.

"We are here to take you with us. We were told to do so." Jay says.

"By who?" Jimin shouts lightly.