Blue

Daesung then continued his story. "I met her four years ago before her debut as an actress. Did you guys see her in the music video for my song 'Baby Don't Cry'?" The boys nodded and even Ju-ne sang some of it with his unique, husky voice.

Daseung smiled as he recalled their first meeting. "Yep, that's the one. She wasn't really supposed to be in that music video. Things just turned out that way."

'It was a rainy day. The director was all up to film even though it was pouring because the music video was already needed. In addition, they thought that the rain would add up to the emotions of the video but the female lead wasn't really warming up to the idea.

Daesung was also down to record but the only problem was the she kept on acting up like a little brat. It was his first time to meet her so he didn't even bother talking to her with that attitude. She eventually left when she got pissed with the director which left Daesung with no love interest for the music video.

Just then, a woman with a bright blue umbrella walked around the park near the set. It caught the director's eye and asked one of the staff to try to cast her no matter how she looked like. He said that they only needed head shots of her so her appearance wouldn't matter.

It took the staff 10 minutes to convince the woman and they walked back towards the director. When she folded down her umbrella, a small, beautiful dimpled face smiled right at them. The director couldn't believe how lucky he was to find a pretty lady in this pouring rain. They talked about paying her with fees but she insisted that she'll just do this for fun and to just treat her with cake afterwards.

When Daesung saw her, he was definitely convinced that she was prettier than the actress that left. They started shooting the scenes and the director decided to show her face whenever they had the chance.

For her first scene, she'll be crying a lot. Turned out she was good in acting because she was already tearing up once the cameras started rolling. Little did they know that she was actually a rookie actress and she was just walking around the park on her day off. On the last scene of the music video, Daesung and the woman have to somewhat kiss but their lips wouldn't touch. Daesung was nervous but his partner wasn't even fazed.

"Before we do this, can I at least know your name first? I feel uncomfortable doing this with a stranger." He looked over her nervously.

"Bae Choon-he," she smiled "and I really love your voice, it's so powerful. One of a kind, even. I hope you record more songs in the future. I'll surely support you all the way." She beamed at him brightly.

Daesung was about to thank her but the director already shouted action. He closed his eyes as she leaned closer to him slowly but he suddenly sneezed on her face.

Daesung turned red as he realized what he has done. The director called cut and asked for a 5-minute break for the actors to warm up because of the cold rain. The stylists rushed towards the woman's side and wiped her face as they led her towards their tent. Daesung was about to apologize to her but he was taken by his manager.

Inside his tent, Daesung was still red from embarrassment. He wanted to go to the other tent and apologize immediately to her.

Suddenly, his tent opened and a bundled up Choon-he entered carrying two cups of warm coffee. She gave one to him and he thanked her and apologized.

"You must've been cold out there. It's okay, it's not something new for me. I always get sneezed on when I was in the hospital." She chuckled which made Daesung curious as to what she was doing inside a hospital. "I also have this." She gave him medicine for colds.