Chapter 24: La la land.

Hardwood University parking lot above.

Amelia Smith

I start fidgeting and tapping my right foot on the ground.

"I asked you a question, Amelia! Why would X or whatever he calls himself say that you're cheating on me?" He furrows his eyebrows.

I clear my throat and look him in the eye. "Because Masons asked me out on a date and I said yes."

"WHAT?!" He raises his voice. "How could you say yes to him, Amelia? YOU ARE MINE! How many times do I have to remind you?" He clenches his jaw.

I can't believe him. He has the nerve to call me his when we are nothing but friends.

If Liam was my boyfriend, I would never say yes to Mason.

"I am not a damn property, Liam, and we are not boyfriend and girlfriend so don't call me yours!" I say twitching my nostrils and he steps back.

"Oh so this is what all this is about? Being my girlfriend?" He says unbelievably.

I don't fucking have time for this!

"I will see you at home, Liam."

"No, you won't!" He turns around and storms off.

James opes the door for me and I get into the car.

****

Amelia's outfit

Amelia's outfit.

"You look very beautiful," Mason says to me as I step outside.

"Thanks, Mason. You also look really nice." I smile at him.

"Shall we?" He opens the door of his Buggati for me.

"Yeah."

We drive to the theatre in silence. Mason wanted to start a conversation but I wasn't really up for it. My mind is on Liam.

He didn't come back to my house. Not even to pick his clothes.

"What movie do you want to watch?" Mason cuts my thoughts.

"What movies are they showing nowhere?" I ask.

"Trolls, La la land, Almost Christmas and Doctor Strange."

"Doctor Strange."

He buys two VIP tickets and gives me one. I thank him and we go over to buy popcorn.

Mason chooses caramel flavor and I choose salt because it's my favorite!

"Why would you choose salt?" Mason raises his eyebrow at me.

"Because it's my fave." I wink.

He rolls he eyes and says. "You've missed all the fun because it's right here." He points as his popcorn.