PENTAGON

🍼 little E'Dawn

Now whole South Korea knows about Hyuna and E'Dawn but there is one more secret. Kim Hyojong alias E'Dawn is little. Pentagon's members know this about him and they love their little Hyojong but they are not sure if Hyuna will understand. Hyojong is going to tell her tonight and they all anxiously wait in the living room. Hyojong is stressed because after the news that he is dating with Hyuna everyone went crazy. Many fans left their fan club and write terrible comments about the new couple. Hyojong is confused because he doesn't understand why fans hate him for being with Hyuna. As idol he doesn't have permission to find love? Right now, he is slowly slipping in little space, but he is also trying to stay big. Will Hyuna hate him and leave him because of his little side? They all need to wait.

Finally, they hear clicking of her high heels and Hyojong whimpered.

"It will be okay. She will love you, cute boy."

Jinho stroked the boy's hair to calm him down because he is struggling to breath properly. Hyuna comes to the living room and stands surprised why are they all sitting here. She sees that her boyfriend is on edge of crying and hurries next to him.

"What is wrong Hyojong?"

Kino sees that Hyojong is done with being big and quickly leaded Hyuna in dining room. Hui and Hongseok go too. They sit down and let Yuto and Yan An takes care of their little boy. Wooseok lifted Hyojong and carried him in his bedroom. He lay the small boy on bed and smiled at him. Yuto frowned because their baby is crying so he kissed him on forehead.

"Don't cry, hyung Hongseok and hyung Hui are going to explain it."

They undressed Hyojong and diapered him.

"Hands up baby."

Hyojong only looks at them and says nothing. Yuto, Yan An and Wooseok chuckled. Of course that he is smaller than usually because of all stress which he had in last few days. Normally Hyojong is two years old but now he is like small baby. They kissed him and stroked his hair.

"Okay, we will do it for you."

Yuto takes yellow shirt with brown monkeys on it and Yan An holds his hands up. Together they dressed him in the shirt and left him like this. It is summer, so he will be comfortable. They see that he is sucking on his thumb, so pacifier is promptly placed between his lips.

Hyojong is little baby so he has enough fun only with his pacifier and his new favourite game. He is laying on his back on bed and tries to catch his little foot. Then he wants to bring his foot closer to his face but in this moment his foot usually slipped out of his hand, so he needs to start again. Rest of Pentagon's members are standing around him and laugh because their Hyojongie is too cute.

Meanwhile Kino, Hui and Hongseok explained Hyojong's condition to Hyuna. She is sitting on chair in front of them and doesn't quite understand.

"Why he needs to do this?"

Hui sighed and plays with empty mug which is on table.

"He said that it is his way to run away from stress and anxiety."

Hyuna nods and she feels like someone is choking her. This is her fault, she only did the things worse. After all who wanted to show their relationship? She did. Who was the first who wanted to become couple? She did. Hyuna fell in love with him and Hyojong fell in love with her. It sounds simple, but they forgot about fans, their company and sponsors. When you become idol, you lose your privacy and often chance for being happy.

"Can I see him?"

They nod and go to Hyojong's bedroom where is the rest of them.

When Hyojong spotted her, he started to cry. Everyone panics and Hyojong is trying to hide under blanket, but he doesn't realise that he is sitting on edge of the blanket, so he can't put it over him. Hyuna sees him struggling and kneeled next to him.

"What are you doing baby?"

She saw the white diaper on her boyfriend and looked back at Hui.

"Yes, he needs them, he is too young in his little space."

Hyuna nods and turned back to the baby. She hugs him and rubs his back.

"It is okay."

Hyojong calmed down after while and starts to play with her long hair.

"You like my new hair? I wasn't sure about black with dark purple ends but it seems that you like it baby."

She gently strokes his blond hair and Hyojong looked at her. Suddenly she can see the fragile Hyojong who is hidden inside. She strokes his cheeks and he is only looking in her eyes and sucks on his pacifier. Suddenly he sneaked his lanky arms around her waist and hugs her. He snuggled closer to her and put his head on her shoulder. This surprised Hyuna. They had sex before and other things, but this is different. She feels so pure with Hyojong stick to her.

"So, you are okay with little Hyojong?"

She looked at them with small Hyojong in her lap and smiled.

"Yes."

She is looking at Hyojong and rest of Pentagon is looking at her. Many girls would leave him, they would find it weird and annoying but then there is Hyuna. Hyojong is getting restless because he is tired and wants his bottle. Hui saw it and lifted Hyojong who put one arm around Hui's neck and makes grabby hands toward Hyuna.

"He needs bath."

Hui goes to the bath room and Hyuna walks behind him. She started filling the bathtub while Hui is undressing Hyojong off his wet diaper and shirt. Hui then picked him up and sat him in the semi warm water. Hyuna takes washcloth and put baby soap on it. She gently starts to wash her boyfriend and he stares at her with huge smile behind his pacifier.

"I will prepare pyjama and new diaper for him. Call me when you finish."

Hui leaves because he doesn't want to be third wheel. But he is sad, it was his responsibility to take care of Hyojong. He prepared thin pyjama shirt with buttons and new diaper.

Hyuna is washing his body and then has to tickle his sides. Hyojong is so cute that she needs to kiss him all over his face and then adds last kiss on his belly button. She calls Hui and he wrapped Hyojong in towel and carries him in his bedroom. Hui lays him on his bed and goes to prepare bottle.

Hyuna dried the little boy's body and then succeed in dressing him in the pyjama shirt. Hyojong is whining because he is tired and wants to sleep but first he needs bottle. Even his plushie isn't helping.

Their dorm is quiet, everyone is sleeping or pretend that their are sleeping. Everyone anxiously waits if Hyuna changes her mind, but she is still here. He fills baby bottle with milk and put it in microwave. After it beeps he toon the bottle and goes back. He diapered Hyojong and then hands the bottle to Hyuna. She starts to feed Hyojong and Hui leaves. She is his girlfriend, so they need some privacy.

Hyuna is watching how her little boy sucks on the bottle and his eyes are closing more often. She kissed him on forehead and the bottle is dry. The boy is snoring softy and sucks on the pacifier. He is snuggling with his plushie and Hyuna quietly got up to wash the bottle. She goes to the kitchen and there is Hui. He is chopping vegetable but stopped when he saw Hyuna. Hui dried his hands and pull out paper from back pocket of his jeans.

"I ... we wrote few things which you should know about him."

She reads it and there is how to make his bottle, manual for changing diaper, favourite toys and cartoons, how to calm him down and many other things. Hyuna sees tears in Hui's eyes and put her hand on his shoulder.

"That I am his girlfriend doesn't mean that he can't be with you. You are one group and he has to live here because of your schedule. Hyojong can be with you and me, we both love him."

Hui feels so relieved because he was scared that Hyuna wont love Hyojong after hearing about his little space, but she still loves him. And even more, she wants to be his mommy.