#24

Jungkook was away from Taehyung for almost a month now. He had to go for some shootings for a new season of Bon Voyage and some photoshoots as well. Of course, they missed each other, but they made it work. Jungkook would call Taehyung every chance he got. He missed his baby so much, he even requested hia manager to let him come along, but they weren't willing to agree. Taehyung hated sleeping alone, he missed Jungkook, missed the way he would whisper sweet nothings to him as he pulled him closer and stroked his hair. Jungkook was always so gentle with the younger, he loved him way too much to ever hurt him in anyway. Jungkook would give him the world if he could, but Taehyung claimed that Jungkook was his world.

Some nights, Taehyung would miss Jungkook way too much. Jungkook had been busy for the past five days, not being able to talk to Taehyung even for a second. It wasn't a long time, but they had been around each other so much that being away for this long felt like years.

He scrolled through his phone as he saw new updates of Jungkook and smiled. He missed his bunny smile. He pouted when he saw no message from Jungkook, again.

'Kookie? Are you free?'
10:27 pm.

He clutched onto his plushie and imagined it to be Jungkook. He was still scared of being alone, and he hated being without Jungkook. He always felt safe around the elder and being alone now was too nerve wrecking. He missed Jungkooks scent, the way he kissed him, he missed loving him. He held onto his plushie tighter, tears slowly slipping out of his eyes as he remembered how much he needed the other.

'Hey, baby.'
2:43am.

Taehyung couldn't sleep, as expected. His head snapped up immediately when he heard the notification,

'Hyung! Hi!! How are you?'
2:44am.

Jungkook frowned when he saw Taehyungs reply. He missed him, he missed taking care of him and kissing his soft lips. He missed waking up to his beautiful face and even missed teasing the younger. But when he saw Taehyungs message, he immediately knew something was wrong. The boy slept like a koala, and the fact that he was still awake at 2:45 am was concerning.

'Why are you still up?'
2:45am.

'Couldn't sleep:('
2:45am.

Jungkook immediately called the younger, making sure to put it on video setting. He had a big day tomorrow and he needed to see Taehyungs face for inspiration.

Taehyung smiled widely when he saw Jungkook calling him,

"Hyung!!!", Taehyung exclaimed.

Jungkook chuckled, "Hey, Tae!"

"I saw your pictures, you're so handsome, hyung."

Jungkook hummed, "Switch on the light, baby. I want to see your beautiful face."

Taehyung froze, he knew Jungkook would find out he had been crying if he saw his face. "How are you?" he tried to change the topic.

Jungkook frowned, he was sure something was wrong now. "Switch on the light, Taehyung."

Taehyung gulped, slowly leaning over and switching on the light. He rubbed his eyes as he came into view. "How are you, Tae?"

"F-fine, just tired," Taehyung mumbled, still rubbing his eyes.

"Baby, since when do we lie to each other, hm?"

Taehyung froze, hands not leaving his eyes, "S-sorry, I just m-miss you," he whispered.

Jungkook sighed, happy that nothing had happened to his boyfriend, "I miss you too, so much. Show me your beautiful face, now. Please?"

Taehyung bit his lip, cautiously moving his hands away from his face. Jungkook gasped at the sight of the swollen, red eyes. They were still wet and his nose was running.

"Baby, wh- are you okay? Talk to me." Jungkook asked, wide eyes not leaving the screen for a second.

Listening to the concern in Jungkooks voice was the breaking point for Taehyung, he burst out crying, not able to hold his tears back anymore.

Jungkooks breath got caught up in his throat at the sight. All he wanted to do was hold the younger in his arms.

"Baby, don't cry. What's wrong?"

Taehyung took a deep breathe, "I-I miss you s-so much, K-kookie. I-it's scary without you. I miss sleeping w-with me and I miss e-everything about you. I'm s-sorry, I know that you're very busy and e-everything b-but I can't help it, I-I just need you here," Taehyung confessed.

Suddenly, the screen went blank. Taehyung looked at the screen and saw that Jungkook had cut the call. He tried calling the younger back, but it was out of service.
He felt worse than he had before. He was in the middle of pouring his heart out and Jungkook just cut the call on his face. Was he too annoying? Was Jungkook getting sick of him? He threw his phone across the room, clutching onto his plushie again as he thought about his moments with Jungkook and cried his heart out to the point where exhaustion took over him and he fell asleep, his heart breaking with each passing second.

Taehyung woke up to the sound of a loud banging on the door, alarmed he woke up and rushed towards the door, worried about what had happened. He cautiously opened the door, his heart feeling ten times lighter when he was met with the familiar sight of his boyfrienda beautiful bunny smile.

"Hey, baby," Jungkook whispered sadly, his heart being crushed at the sight of Taehyung. His eyes were swollen from crying almost the whole night and he had dark circles. His hair looked like a beautiful mess and his shirt was still stained with shed tears.

"K-kookie?" Taehyung said, rubbing his eyes to make sure he wasn't dreaming.

"Yeah, baby, I'm right here" Jungkook said as he walked into the house, dropping his bag on the floor and kicking the door close with the back of his foot.

He opened his arms waiting for his baby to fall into them and that's exactly what Taehyung did. Jungkook wrapped his strong arms around Taehyungs waist, gently shushing the boy.

"W-what are you doing here?", Taehyung asked, body shaking with tears that were wetting Jungkooks shirt.

Jungkook smiled, pressing a kiss onto Taehyungs forehead, "You're an idiot if you thought that I would leave you here alone when you were upset."

Taehyung sighed, burying his face deeper into Jungkooks chest, "I-I thought y-you were annoyed-"

"You thought wrong." Jungkook said, firmly. He pulled away from the hug, placing his forehead on Taehyungs, "Don't ever think that I'd be annoyed or irritated with you, okay? I love that you missed me, because I missed you so much too. I love you, and everything about you, baby. Don't apologize for having feelings. I'll always be here to protect you."

Taehyung smiled, tilting his head upwards to meet Jungkooks lips. He missed the taste of the elder so much, and felt so lucky to have him in his life. The fact that Jungkook left everything and came back for him made his heart flutter, and he couldn't ask for more.

He was truly, madly, deeply and foolishly in love with Jeon Jungkook, and he wouldn't change it for the world.