5

please vote if you're reading!

MATTY

i held my lighter to the bowl and took a long hit from the bong, withdrawing my mouth and grimaced from the feeling. i blew the smoke out, a cloud drifting into the air.
"matty, mate, you're gonna be stoned" george laughed, sitting next to me with a beer in his hand. his garden was packed with people and the music was blasting from the house.
"i like being stoned" i sighed, putting the bong down for a minute and looking up.

chloe walked out of the house and i watched maddy behind her- walking in her short black dress that clung to the curves of her body. her smooth tanned legs strutted towards us and i wandered my eyes back up to her face. she had her plump lips wrapped around one of chloe's ice lollies as she sucked it, taking her mouth away and slowly licking the end.

i realised madison was looking at me and i gulped, quickly looking down at my lap and trying to shake the thoughts from my head.
"d'you wanna sit here?" i quickly stood up from my seat and maddy smiled, sitting down as i went back inside to get a drink.
i filled most of my cup with vodka and mixed it with lemonade, slightly embarrassed about being caught staring at maddy.

"hi matty" i turned around, greeted by georgia- possibly the hottest girl in our year.
"alright?" i nodded at her and picked up another cup from the table. "do you want a drink?" she nodded and i grabbed the nearest bottle of alcohol. she sighed, chewing her lip and moving around on her feet as if she was itching to tell me something.
"seb broke up with me" she uttered as i passed her the drink. i raised my eyebrows, sipping from my cup.

"what happened?" i asked, leaning against the wall as she looked at the floor and i took the opportunity to walk my eyes over her outfit.
"i don't know, he just doesn't like me" she looked back up at me and plastered a smile onto her face.
"what's not to like? his loss" i quickly shrugged, turning around and heading back out to the garden as she followed.

as we walked through everyone, i saw a guy sitting on my chair with maddy on his lap. it was the guy i scared earlier on the drive who i now realised was maddy's boyfriend. madison's lolly was gone so i couldn't watch her... probably best with her boyfriend around.

"matty" madison smiled awkwardly, trying to shift off of alex's lap but he held her tightly. "this is my boyfriend alex" i smiled, sipping my drink and looking at alex.
"sorry for scaring you earlier mate" i laughed but he wasn't too amused as he scoffed, turning and talking to james. i raised my eyebrows at maddy, sticking my bottom lip out and she sniggered.

she mouthed 'i need a fag' silently, rolling her eyes as i went in my jean pocket, pulling one out and lighting it for myself. teasing her.
she stuck her middle finger up before pulling alex's hands off of her body.
"i'm going to get another drink" she mumbled, standing up and walking into the house- probably to have a smoke aswell.

=

"are you high?" georgia laughed in disbelief and i looked back at her, laughing and trying not to stare at her cleavage.
"just a tad" i rubbed my eyes as i saw maddy stumble back out of the house, clearly already drunk.

the sun had gone down slightly and george had started a fire in the middle of the garden, multiple camping chairs around it and me and georgia were sitting on two beanbags outside of his shed. i watched maddy stagger over to her boyfriend alex, sitting on his lap and whispering into her ear whilst giggling. alex pushed her off, seemingly embarrassed and flustered.