day 60

day 60
10:03

"this is just for the two of us?" seokjin asked, pivoting on his heel as he took in every foreseeable inch of the villas living room. "sure is!" namjoon jogged up from behind jin and wrapped his arms around his boyfriend's slim waist.

"it's so cute!" jin spun around so that they were now facing one another and cupped namjoon's face. they shared a sweet but chaste kiss before pulling apart and bringing the rest of their belongings inside.

since they were only staying for the weekend, they hadn't brought much; only the things that were absolutely necessary—or, at least, that was the plan. so color namjoon surprised when seokjin unzipped his bulky luggage with nothing but skin care and accessories. "oh you've got to be fucking kidding me." namjoon said from over the older's shoulder, staring down at the numerous items that were neither clothes nor shoes.

"don't have a meltdown," his boyfriend ssid, "everything else is in my other bag." seokjin waved a dismissive hand and begun to unpack his cleansers. namjoon's incredulous expression had gone unnoticed as he was behind the elder, but it was clear in his voice, "other bag?"

"oh yes, i snuck it into the backseat while you were busy trying to stop jinyoung from choke-slamming yugyeom," his tone was blasé and easygoing, "you really shouldn't interfere with natural selection like that, you know."

namjoon gaped, watching his boyfriend unpack his belongings. "i'm not even going to question anything else you do at this point." instead of standing there and wasting time, namjoon figured he'd help jin with his luggages.

"you're finally making wise decisions, dear." seokjin snickered, watching namjoon carefully remove his pouch of essential toners from the bag. passive aggressive and rightfully so, namjoon heaved a loud fake laugh before letting his face fall blank. "i should've brought yoongi on this trip instead." he deadpanned, taking out the last moisturizer, finally emptying one of two of seokjin's belongings.

"the small boy!" seokjin drastically threw the suitcase to the side. namjoon wondered how long their little game of dramatics would last, wondering how he found someone as theatrical as himself. only, of course, seokjin's constant state was that of dramatique, while namjoon only fell into it on occasion. "i would understand, he..." seokjin paused in thought, "he is cute."

there was a lapse of silence between the two, both eerily bothered at their turn of conversation. "lets not talk about another man on our vacation." seokjin said afterwards, to which namjoon speedily agreed. "i'll go get the rest of the bags and then we can find something to do." ruffling the back of his now lavender-shade hair, namjoon quickly left the room.

it was too hot to function, seokjin declared ruefully in his mind. when namjoon had suggested the go on a hike, he'd been down with it. their vacation spot was absolutely beautiful, it'd only make sense that he would want to see as much of it as possible since their stay wasn't for long.

however as soon as their hike began to incline, seokjin simply wanted to cease existing. you'd think, for someone who rides their bike to and from work, they'd have no qualms about a little bit of leg exercise. you thought wrong. which is why the older was seconds away from jumping on his boyfriend's back.

forgoing his usual grungy attire, namjoon was dressed in muted and pale tones. he wore khaki shorts that stopped inches above his knees and a moss green tank top that brought out the warmth of his skin. the purple in his hair was now much more of a silvery color with a cool undertone, and maybe seokjin hadn't stolen a piggyback ride from namjoon because then he wouldn't be able to stare at him as clearly.