Hormones

A/n: Hope you enjoy.

 "Shota we shouldn't." You said as he pulled you into the bedroom and pushed you down on the bed.

He hovered over you as his tired eyes wondered over your beautiful body. "I've been wanting this for so long. It's been so hard for me to watch you be with him." He said licking his lips slightly to prepare them to meet yours.

"I...We...Shouldn't" The words left your mouth and he replaced them with his lips on yours.

You fought him at first pushing against his chest but eventually you tangled your fingers through his raven hair and began to move your lips with his. You couldn't deny yourself this, You've wanted this for while too and you finally have it. You asked yourself is it possible to love two men at once? 

He trailed his kisses down to your neck then to your collarbone as he began to rip your clothing off. You could tell he was hungry for you. Like his body couldn't resist you anymore. You were his weakness. When rationality flew out the window and all he could see was you.

You started stripping his clothes off as well. Everything was thrown to the ground as you were both kissing sucking and biting on eachother like you would never be able to savor each other again. Aizawa looked down and placed himself at your entrance then looked back up into your E/c eyes as if to ask you is it ok. You just gave him a nod and a smile. He leaned down to place a passionate kiss on your lips then proceeded

Hizashi's eyes slowly opened seeing you asleep rustling around and grabbing the sheets like you were having a nightmare. He turned to the nightstand to grab his glasses and turn the lamp on to see your face flushed as you were panting and arching your back. Soon it dawned on him that this wasn't a nightmare, you were having a wet dream. He chuckled to his self seeing you let out little whimpers and moans. 

He put his hand between your legs to feel your soaked panties. Damn she must really be enjoying it. he thought.

Suddenly you moaned loudly and Hizashi felt your arousal quickly flow through your already soaked panties. He watched you breath heavily as you eventually went back to a calm sleep. He smiled then pulled you into him to hold you.

"These pregnancy Hormones are something else." 

Time Skip.

It was lunch time at School and all the teachers were in the lounge. You glanced over seeing Aizawa fixing to get in his sleeping bag but stopped when he made eye contact with you. You watched him drop it and walk over. His dark hair moved gracefully against his face as his sleepy eyes lazily looked you over making you visibly shiver.

"Why are you avoiding me." He said bluntly getting down to your level in your face.

You leaned back away from him. "I..I'm not."

He sighed. "I tried to talk to you all day and you've been ignoring me."

You pulled out your phone. "Oh hey Look I gotta take this." You stood up and quickly walked out of the lounge but Aizawa followed you.

You tried to get away from him but he was faster and managed to grab you by the arm and pin you against the wall. He had his hands flat against the wall on either side of your head making sure you couldn't get away.

"You're gonna talk to me." He growled.

Why's he gotta be so damn hot.

You looked at his lips as he talked. "Did I do something wrong? If you just tell me I'll make it right. No reason to act like a bratty teenager about the situation."