Chapter 1

I swayed my hips side to side, humming to the song playing through my ear buds. Stripping off my shorts, I threw them into the hamper that I held close to my hip and exited my room. My eyes fluttered closed as I walked down the hallway to our laundry room.

My roommate was gone for the day with some of her friends which meant that I had the whole apartment to myself. What could be better than that? I could walk around half-naked, stuff my face without being judged, and hold a concert for one in the living room.

"Dani!"

At the sound of her voice, my eyes snapped opened, staring at the widened eyes in the living room. Along with my roommate Maria and a few of her friends, three men sat on the couch, their shirts hugging the muscles on their bodies, smirks playing at their lips.

Girlish giggles filled my ears, causing my cheeks to blaze. My burning embarrassment was slowly heating every inch of my body until my body felt like it was in flames. I dropped the laundry basket over the living room floor, watching all of the clothes tumble out of it. With my hands, I tried covering the small cloth of my panties, but it didn't help much.

I licked my lips and parted them, trying to form coherent words, but when my gaze fell upon the intense and sultry stare of one of the men, I couldn't speak.

With my heart thrashing against my chest, I quickly backed out of the room. Once I was out of their sight, I turned on my heels and sprinted into my room. Slamming the door shut, I leaned my back against it, trying to ease my ragged breathing.

Oh, my fucking god.

Maria said she was going out today! Why was she back here with three incredibly attractive guys? Was she trying to give me a heart attack?!

I yanked my ear buds out of my ears and threw my phone down on my bed.

Dani, you're just over reacting. I'm sure none of them saw anything anyways.I tried reassuring myself, yet my hands still covered the thin, lacy fabric between my legs. My gaze drifted down. "Shit," I breathed out.

I can't believe that just happened.

A knock rapped at my door as my eyes widened. "Uh... who is it?"

"Dani, it's me. Open up!" Maria's voice drifted through the door. After a breath of relief, I pulled on some shorts and opened the door. She held my now-full laundry basket in her hands, a smirk tugging at the corners of her lips. "Well, that was definitely a very impressive introduction to our new neighbors."

My eyes widened. "Neighbors? Those guys are our neighbors?!" Again, my cheeks flamed.

Good going. I've embarrassed myself in front of men I'm going to see almost every day... unless...unless I don't ever leave my apartment or room, yes room would be even better, ever again! Perfect! I'll become a hermit and then I don't ever have be horrifically embarrassed again.

"Dani! Hello!" Maria waved a hand in front of my face. "Are you even listening to me?"

"Huh?"

With an eye roll, she grabbed my wrist. "Since you're all dressed now, let's go introduce you to them!" She pulled me to the door.

My heels dug into the ground. "No! Maria, are you crazy?! I'm not going to go see them! Not after that!"

"Well, you were the one who decided not to wear pants when we had company," she said.

"You told me that you were going out with your friends for the whole day!"

Her shoulders moved up and down. "Yeah, well, there was a change of plans as soon as we saw how hot they were. But, that's beside the point! Come on, you have to go meet them. There's one that I think you'll like!" A smile stretched across her lips as she pulled me to the door, this time pulling harder.

"No, no, no, no, no, no..." I tried peeling her hand off of my wrist, yet she continued to pull me down the hallway. "Maria! Stop! I don't want to mee-"

"Hey guys! This is my roommate, Dani."

My gaze drifted from Maria to the men sitting on the couch. I pressed my lips together into a smile, feeling my cheeks tingle once more. Maria's friends clung to two of the men who gave me a half-smile, not really paying much attention to me which calmed me down quite a bit.

The other man sat on the love seat by himself. His tattooed arms stretched out across the sides of it. His dark tousled hair laid messily over the top part of his forehead. My heart raced as I watched his eyes travel up my body, giving me the same sultry stare as he did earlier. When his dark eyes pierced through mine, a sudden rush of pleasure coursed throughout my body.

He stood from his seat, stalking closer to me. His hand stretched out. "Dani...I'm Eros." My name rolled off his lips effortlessly.

I stuck out my hand, awkwardly ready to shake his when he grabbed mine and brought it to his lips.

Wow, he was more gentlemen-like than I expected.

Once he laid a gentle kiss on my hand, his eyes gazed down at me. For a moment, they flashed black and I gasped. Not only from the sudden shift in color, but from the immense pleasure his mere lips gave me.

"You had quite the entrance there..."

My cheeks flamed, my gaze falling to the ground. His fingers grazed against the bottom of my chin and he lifted it until my eyes were gazing into his.

"Don't be embarrassed." He leaned down slightly so his lips grazed against my ear. "If anything, I should be the one embarrassed."

"Wh-what do you mean?" My voice wavered.

"Just seeing you in those tight little panties made me want to rip them off of you and take right here in front of all of your friends."

A/N

Hello Loves,

Thoughts on Ch. 1?