Chapter Ten: Special Girl

When Lena wakes up, she realizes that she's still in Kara's arms and that Kara's still in hers. She looks up at her and realizes that she's asleep too.

Wow, she stayed with me to make sure I was okay?, Lena thought to herself, smiling up at the smiling Danvers. This girl is special. She kisses her jaw lightly, careful not to wake her up. She adjusts herself in Kara's arms to look at her features. She has a small scar above her left eyebrow, soft cheeks, cute little ears, and of course her fabulous golden hair. Although there were her amazing crystal blue eyes behind her glasses, she had to wait until she woke up to see them. Those eyes are amazing, I could get lost in them every time I look into them, Lena thinks, looking at her dreamily.

As if almost reading her thoughts, Kara then inhales sharply, then lets it out slow, opening her eyes, looking down to see a pair of emerald green ones looking right back up at her.

Kara gives her a little smile. "Hi."

Lena loves the look of her eyes and gives her a little smile back. "Hey," she says before giving her a kiss, both of them smiling as they kiss each other.

"How are you feeling, Lee?"

"Better, now that I have the taste of your lips," she replies, avoiding the question, giving her a little smirk.

Kara blushes and chuckles a bit. "Oh, stop it you flirt."

The two stay in each other's arms, looking at each other dreamily while Kara strokes her raven dark hair.

"Do you want me to stay with you? In case anything else happens?"

Lena tilts her head. "I mean I would love you and your company here, but isn't your family worried about you?"

She shakes her head. "I told Alex that I may or may not come home cause I'm with you," she says sheepishly as a small smile escapes her lips.

Lena raises her eyebrows at her, grinning. "So two nights in a row I get to be with my favorite person on earth?"

"Well if your favorite is staying the night, does that mean she gets to wear your clothes again?" Kara asks, leaning closer towards her lips.

"It does mean that, yes. It also means that you, you special girl," Lena says softly, teasing Kara by grazing her lips. "Get to kiss me," then pulls back a bit.

"You tease me, Lena Luthor," Kara says as she pouts, sticking out her lower lip.

"You're cute when you pout, but cuter when you're not. Lemme take care of that," Lena says before leaning over Kara, engulfing her with kisses all over her face, which result in Kara smiling and laughing.

"So when-haha-do I-ahhhahah stoppp-get to kiss you?" Kara asks between laughs as Lena was now tickling her. 

"While I make dinner. I haven't eaten since lunch and I'm starving," Lena says as she gets off of Kara, heading towards the kitchen.

"Do you want help, Lee?" She asks as she follows Lena, while she's looking in the fridge for something to cook. I mean, I'm no expert or as good as you when you cook, I-I just don't want you to do all the work."

Lena pulls out chicken, peppers, a white onion, then closes the fridge, puts everything down on the counter and turns around to face her girlfriend, putting her arms around her shoulders. "Love, all you have to do is be your dorky, adorable self while I prepare dinner for us. It's not that hard."

"Are you sure? I mean I can help if you need me t-" Kara nearly finished her sentence, but was interrupted as Lena kissed her lips. 

The Luthor pulled away slowly from her lips, then rests her forehead on the Danvers'. "There, you just helped and if you want, you can help some more by making the rice and being affectionate while we make dinner."

"Deal." Kara grins as she kisses her one more time before they both start making dinner. 

Throughout the whole process, they both were silly and affectionate, as they agreed.  

After they ate, they both put on similar clothes from the night before: sweatpants, t-shirts, and hoodies. Kara lets Alex know that she's staying over at Lena's and that she'll see her at school in the morning.

"What do you wanna do, Lee?" Kara asks her as she flops down on her bed, her abdomen showing a bit from falling. She has her glasses off so that she doesn't crush them, and her hair out, so that it looks like its flowing on the bed.

Lena takes in all her beauty and bites the inside of her cheek to resist herself from jumping on top of Kara and kissing her senselessly. Instead, she lays down next to her, and looks into the crystal blue eyes in front of her, and pretends she's getting lost in them.

"You're eyes are beautiful, Kar."

Kara blushes a bit. "I was about to say the same about your emerald ones, but you took the words right outta my mouth."

Lena leans in, making it seem like she was going to kiss her right there and then, but instead she goes for Kara's exposed stomach and tickles her. Kara screams out in shock, then laughs.

"Lenaaa!" Kara exclaims, laughing. "Don't do that I actually wanted to kiss you! Ahhh s-st-stoppp!"

Lena had her fun, then stopped and pulled her close. "Gotcha," she says with a big grin on her face. 

"Mmmh." Kara pouts, sticking out her lower lip. "Does this mean I can kiss you now?"

"I guess it does," she replies quietly with the same grin on her face as she leans in towards her. 

Kara decided to get revenge on her girlfriend. She went for Lena's stomach, trying to tickle her, but getting no response other than a smirk from the Luthor. 

She lets out a chuckle. "Not today, Danvers. Not today."

"Oh, come on, Lee, everyone has a tickle spot." Kara then went up to in between the crook of her shoulder and neck, tickling there. Lena lets out a little chuckle that gets an eyebrow raise from Kara. She moves her hand up, still tickling, towards the back of her neck. Lena stifles a laugh through a smile. After a moment of Kara still tickling her, she lets it all out, making Kara having no choice but tickling her more.

"Hahahh-okay Kara-ahh hahahaaa- I give, I give just- ahhh stopppp!!" Lena exclaims between gasps of laughter. 

Kara stops tickling her girlfriend, giving the Luthor a moment to collect herself. "See?" Kara says smiling a big, dorky smile. "Everyone has a tickle spot."

Lena turns off the lamp, knowing she wasn't gonna move after this. "Oh c'mere, you dork," Lena says smiling back as she pulls her close, cuddling her girlfriend, moving one of her golden locks out of the way of seeing her crystal blue eye.

"You're a nerd," Kara says as she wraps her arms around her waist.

Lena raises an eyebrow. "There's nothing bad with being a nerd, so what's your point?"

"My point is you're an adorable, amazing nerd," Kara says as she gets closer to Lena's face in the dark.

"And you are a special girl who is an incredible, cute dork," Lena mutters, smiling, getting into a trance with Kara's blue eyes as they sparkled in the dark.

Lena kisses Kara's soft, rosy pink lips, feeling Kara smile a bit against her lips. They keep kissing for a few minutes in the night, with only the glow from the paint emitting a light glow. One of their hand in each other's hair, with their other hand holding the other's hip.

They pull away slowly, with them both grinning. 

Lena stifles a little yawn, then crawls into Kara's arms, putting her head into her chest, listening to her heartbeat. Kara pulls the covers over them, then wraps her arms around her. 

"Good night, Lee," Kara whispers.

"Good night, special girl," Lena mutters sleepily. 

Both of them fall asleep, entangled in each other.

A/N: Woaaahh this chapter was longer than usual. This one was a light and fluffy compared to the last chapter when all the stuff was goin' down. And also sorry I was distracted for like the past few days but hopefully I can finish this series before school starts. Hope you all enjoyed!

Lj