Thrity One

"Ara! Glad you came down!" Namjoon smiles, rushing me into his arms right when I take my last step off the stairs. I give him a look as if to say 'what are you doing?' but he just smiles at me.

"Ara? As in Ara Fey? Ara Fey Kim?!" Someone shrieks in front of me. A small girl with round glasses and big doe eyes runs over to me, poking and prodding me with interest.

"Um Namjoon," I flinch away from the girls touch. "What is happening?" Jimin and Hoseok are laughing in the corner, watching me suffer.

"Maya stop it," Namjoon sighs, taking the girls arm and yanking her away from me. "She's not a toy."

"I'm sorry," The girl, Maya, says genuinely. "You're just a legend."

"A legend?" I laugh. "Well I wouldn't say that...."

"Don't be so modest! You're Indigo! The badass mafia princess in disguise. You've killed more guys than I can even count!" Maya exclaims excitedly. My smile falls at her last statement and I clear my throat.

"Actually I've never killed anyone," I bite the inside of my cheek. Maya's face goes pale and she looks around at everyone in the room for help but everyone is avoiding her gaze.

"Sorry about my sister," A man steps forward, dragging Maya away from Namjoon's side to his own. "She's your biggest fan, and she happens to have a big mouth." I watch as he squeezes her shoulder tightly with a smile.

"Oh shush Oli, you are her biggest fan. You're just afraid I'll embarrass you and ruin your chances with her," Maya smirks evilly at her brother. Now her brother, Oli, noticeably pales.

"Um Namjoon," I turn to him. "Can I talk to you real quick?" I basically claw into Namjoons arm and drag him away from the group of people.

"Ow, ow, ow, Ara!" Namjoon hisses once we reach the dinning room. He yanks his arm out of my grasp and rubs the spot where my hand was.

"What the hell Namjoon?" I seethe. "I just went through a very recent break up and you're bringing random people here?"

"They're not random," He sighs. "Remember I said we needed help and I'd take care of things? I'm doing that right now," he crosses his arms across his chest.

"Those two, the Indigo superfans, are our solution?" I scoff in disbelief.

"Yes," Namjoon narrows his eyes at me. "Your superfans happen to be the smartest techies in the game. They make all our tech and even installed Taehyung's tech room. The weapons we use in training, also made by them. They change the game," He explains.

"Wait, so if they work for you, why are they my fans?" I furrow my brow.

"They're not on the Kim side or the Fey side. They're on money's side, and both of us pay," He says.

"Okay but why would you bring them here now?" I give him a look. "Of all times, did right now seem like the moment to bring people over?"

"Well-" Namjoon starts but then stops himself. "No," he admits. "But I had to do something!" He exclaims. "Everyone was so on edge and sad and I thought maybe if I brought work into it-yeah okay I hear it now it was a mistake," Namjoon let's out a sigh.

"Well," I take a seat at the dinning table. "Now what?"

"Well I cant send them away," Namjoon says. "Just, entertain them until their boss gets here; show them Taehyung's room so they can see what they can add to make it better."

"Ah yes, let me just go to Taehyung's tech room, seems like a good place for me to be in this state," I say sarcastically.

"Just bring Jimin or something," Namjoon groans. "Keep them occupied until their boss gets here. I'll call her so this goes faster, okay?" He tries. I bite my lip and think it over, but we both know I wasn't going to refuse him.