Chapter 35

Weasley's Wizard Wheezes was a wild success.

Every wizard in the surrounding area was so excited to learn of a new store opening up in Diagon Alley that sold something other than clothes or books that the first few days people could barely walk through the aisles.

In the first couple of weeks they made loads of galleons, enough to start their own vault in Gringotts and help make repairs on the Burrow.

Siera had used her own cut of the profits to buy Georgy a beautiful collar, making him strut around like he was a prince. She also bought herself a kohl colored cloak that had been enchanted to hold in body heat.

There was no more need for puffy, unattractive coats!

Siera hadn't felt this happy in a while. She had noticed a change in George and Fred as well, who spent even more time than before inventing and testing their products.

It was like they were finally able to release their full and potentially dangerous talent into the world.

Sirius, Lupin, and the Weasley's visited them over often and most nights Siera, George, and Fred went to one of their places to have dinner.

Everything was perfect, but Siera knew it wouldn't last.

Eventually she was going to have to face the fact that Voldemort was still out there, that she, George, and Fred were going to be entwined in the battle that would eventually take place.

But they were family. It was time to make sure that the Death eaters never won.

Wizards and muggles would eventually be safe once more, the kind of safe they hadn't experienced since the birth of Tom Riddle all those years ago.

George comes through the door and smiles at Siera. She loved him, with all of her heart, in ways she never knew were possible. George was who she wanted to be with for her entire life.

She may be young, but she already knew.

His arms encircle her waist and pull her to his chest. His lips move against hers gently but passionately. His tongue runs along her bottom lip, which opens to let him in.

They kiss for what seems like ages, neither being able to get enough of the other.

Perhaps they never would.