Chapter Sixteen

"Ink!! Let Horror out!!" Blue yelled at Ink, who glared. "You want me to let that psycho out!? Why!?" Ink said, holding his paintbrush close. "Because! His AU is messed up! He'll go through a series of torture for not being able to do something that's out of his power!" Blue said, Ink rolling his eyes. "He deserves it," Ink simply said, pissing Blue off. "No, he doesn't!!!" Blue yelled.

"You've been brainwashed, haven't you!?" Ink said, Blue stepping back. "No... I haven't... I just know what it's like to have the person you love out of your reach because someone thought differently," Blue said, remembering Dust was caught and stuck in a cage that Blue couldn't get to. 

"Blue, stop. Love isn't supposed to be in our thoughts...! That'll make us rethink about saving people-" "Saving people isn't leaving people heartbroken!!" Blue said, tearing up. "Who's heartbroken then?" Ink said. "Lust and Horror... Lust willingly stayed with Horror. He had so many chances to leave, it was crazy. Lust was always so clingy to him because he wanted to make a point that they were in love... But... You guys pushed it...! Lust didn't want to leave, he wanted to stay with him- But you wouldn't understand. You've never loved someone. You only use emotion vials..." Blue took a deep breath. "Yes, I wouldn't understand because I'm not weak minded to let people taint my mind like you and Dream," Ink said. "Take you love vial! Fall in love-" "The thing is, is that I did. Never again with that happen again. That love tainted my mind, and changed my thoughts! Love is just an emotion that makes people think about other things than getting to what they need to do! That's why I've never taken my love vial again," Ink said. "Who did you fall in love with!?" Blue asked, Ink's cheeks dusting with a rainbow. "No one. They are unimportant. Just listen. People think it's love, but it's really not," Ink said, Blue shaking his head. "No, you're denying it because you got your heart broken! That heartbreak doesn't have to be pushed on anyone!" Blue said, Ink's blush worsening. "I'm not! My heart wasn't broken because I'm not like that," Ink said, but tears had formed in his eyes. "Ink, who do you love...?" Blue asked, seeing Ink was blushing. "No one! I haven't taken my love vial-" "You don't need a vial for love, do you?" Blue said, catching on. "I do-" "The truth!!!" Ink looked down, his grip on his paintbrush loosening. "I don't need a vial for love... It just happened...! One second it's pure hate, the next I'm waiting to see them again. I hate it! Love is just a burden!" Ink said. "Ink... Tell me who you love...! Is it Dust?" Blue asked, Ink shaking his head. "Better not be- Nightmare? Horror? Killer!? Error? Katrina...?" Ink was shaking his head, although Blue has said the name. "Dream?" Ink shook his head. "It's no one," Ink said as Blue thought for a moment. "Error?" Blue repeated, Ink's blush deepening. "No," Ink said as Blue smirked. "It is-" "No it's not!!!! I don't love anyone!!!" Ink said as Blue rolled his eyes. "No matter how many times you deny it, I know it's true... But why are you trying to separate lovers?" Blue asked as Ink scoffed. "I created many AU's, not all, but I believe all AU should stay in their own world if they're not doing what we do; helping-" Blue cut Ink off. "Lust was helping though...! Every since Lust was with Horror, Horror hasn't even done anything bad..." Ink rolled his eyes. "Blue, enough! Quit it!! Lust belongs in LustTale, and Horror belongs and deserves to be in his disgusting AU!! Stop saying they were in love because they were not!! Lust Sans is messed up in the head because of Horror! He can't think like he should be thinking because Horror's been teaching his things that are not in his characteristics!" Ink said, then took a deep breath. "Go back to your station... I don't have time..." Ink said, leaving, Blue tearing up again.

~~~   ~~~ 

"Try again then!" Nightmare said to Error, who was trying to make a portal, Nightmare trying himself.

"It's not working! The best bet is to get Ink and make him fix it," Error said, his voice glitching a bit. 

"The Queen is gonna kill him!!!" Killer said, starting to panic. "Killer, hush! I'm thinking!!!" Nightmare growled, taking a deep breath.

Nightmare looked at Cross, who was sitting on his throne, sleeping.
"You said they have Dust in a cage?" Killer and Error nodded. "First we get Dust, then Horror. The more people for the Queen, the better. One slip up you guys, you'll be dead," Nightmare said, then took a deep breath. "Come on, let's get Dust," Nightmare said, Killer, smiling a bit.

Nightmare grabbed Cross with his tentacles gently, making a portal, Killer, Error, Nightmare with Cross walked in.

~~~    ~~~

Horror heard a knock on the door, picking Blood up, Blood going into Horror's jacket pocket.
He opened the door, openly to gasp when he was grabbed, pulled out of his home.

"What're you doing!?" He growled, trying to get free, but they were Undyne's guards. "You're being arrested for failing the Queen's one request." Another said as Horror's sighed, excepting and knowing what he was about to go through.

When the guard made it to the blood covered throne room, Horror was thrown, making him fall.
Horror tried to get up, but a guard held him down on his knees. 

"Hello Sans. I see you're still failing, like usual," Undyne said, Horror looking down, starting to tear up slowly. "You're being executed, along with your brother," Undyne said as Horror sighed. 

Undyne looked at Papyrus, who was tied and gagged by a cloth.

"You're both useless to me, so I'll kill you whenever I'm free, but I'm not now," Undyne said, getting up from the throne. "Take him to the dungeon!!! No food, no water! Ha!" Undyne said, laughing as she left, her laughter echoing through halls.

"Brother!" Papyrus' voice was muffled. "Paps, calm down," Horror said, feeling nothing of this situation since it's happened countless of times. 

But all the silence gave Horror a chance to think.

If she figures out how to go to different AU's, she'll get a chance to get close to Lust... Better not. He's my property. No one else touches him.

There was a small squeak from Horror's pocket when he was being tied.

"Sh..." Horror said, looking at the Blood, who was peaking out of his pocket.

Horror was left with his hand tied behind his back and leaning on a wall, another side of the room from Papyrus.

Blood peaked out again, the guards not looking.
"Shh, Blood, don't talk..." Horror said quietly. "If they hear you, they'll hurt you. Stay in my pocket," Horror said, looking at the two guards at the entrance of the throne room. 
Blood quietly squeaked, Horror smiling a bit.