why are titles a thing

babes school started and its worse than ever :') i need ur help with ideas cause already my head is fuckin dead
idk what this is supposed to be so bear with me
im so shit ibhavent updated thnxs school
tagging along is my fucking depression woopdie do lets get to it babes

---------------------

If youre happy and you know it clap your hands!

If youre happy and you know it and you really wanna show it

If youre happy and you know it clap your hands!

------------------------

Dark. Thats all I see. Dark. Drip, drip drip. Water? My throats so dry, im so hungry. Drip drip drip. Thats annoying, make it stop. Drip drip drip. Why cant I move? Cold, pain, more darkness.

Voices, I hear voices. Theyre talking, theres a woman, and a man, and a boy. The woman and boy is crying, why are you crying?

The woman is singing, its so pretty. The boy is joining in too, so is the man. Its getting quieter. No, go back, I wanna know who it is!

--------------------

"His vitals are dropping! We need assistance now!"

"Wh-Whats happening to my baby!"

"Ma'am, we need you to stay calm and exit the room."

"He's seizing!"

"M-Mrs. Keyes whats happening to Johnny?"

"D-Dont worry Jay, he'll be okay. The doctors will make him better, dont worry."

"Martha, Jaren, lets give them some room."

Constant shouts were cut short as the door closed behind the three. Tears rolled down Martha's face as she held on to her husbands hand. Jaren sat next to them, looking down at the floor.

"Whats wrong with him Mrs. Keyes?"

Marthas wide red eyes looked towards the small boy sadly. "N-no one knows, Jay. If I could Id tell you, but I dont know.. he'll- he'll be okay. You guys will play again soon." Jay nodded, resting his head on her arm.

Martha looked towards her husband, sorrow in his eyes.

Their only child was dying right before their eyes, and they couldnt stop it.

--------------------
this didnt go asplanned

but im dying rn cause i have no jdeas and i need to give you babes something

love you babes, see ya later