☹ Tutoring the Delinquent

A/N: Requested by @liebesbisse

Note: Like most imagines, this is set in present time period.

---------------------

Your POV

"I'm serious, how in the world are Dean and Castiel not a thing?" I ask Patrick. He looks up, slightly frazzled by my direct questioning.

"Who?"

"Patrick, I've been telling you about Supernatural for the past hour". I give him a small smile and he returns it with surprise, accidentally walking into a locker. I rush over to him and put my hand on his shoulder. "You okay?"

"Walk much, Hockstetter?!" a little kid named Richie yells, running away as soon as Patrick's eyes turn to him.

"I'm fine. Hey, I'll see you later," he says, standing up and slamming the open locker shut- right on the kid's hand. Before I can say anything, Patrick walks away with a smirk, leaving the child screaming in pain on the floor.

...

After school ended, I rushed towards the courtyard, hoping to bump into a certain Hockstetter. But alas, the Bowers gang had taken off early. After six hours of classes, I had a free period (aka the time I use to complete all my homework). My phone beeps and I look down at the notification:

Tutor Patrick: 4:00PM

Shit, I completely forgot I was assigned to help tutor Patrick once every two weeks. Considering his house was only about 20 minutes from mine, it wasn't too much of a hassle.

"Hi, Mrs. Hockstetter, I'm here to-"

"He's upstairs, Y/N," she says with a sigh and steps aside to let me in.

"Oh, thanks". I walk in and look around the place: it seemed normal but there was a hidden darkness and sadness to the place. My feet climb the steep stairs leading to his bedroom and I quietly walk into his slightly open door. Patrick's back is turned towards me, and in his hand is his computer. I creep up behind him and see he's watching Supernatural on his computer. I can't help but giggle and he turns around quickly, snapping the computer shut.

"Jesus, Y/N! Knock!" his face is a bright red and he throws the laptop to the floor.

"Were you watching Supernatural just because I was talking about it today?" I ask with a smirk on my face. He shakes his head no, a nervous look on his face.

 He shakes his head no, a nervous look on his face

"NO. I was... I was watching porn," he answers. I raise one eyebrow and give him the look, knowing damn well he wasn't. "I'm not lying!" he continues, standing up and walking towards me. Even though the previous embarrassment was evident on his red face, Patrick was still scary as hell. I back away from him until I'm up against the partially open bedroom door. He stalks even closer, placing a hand against the doorknob and caging me against it. It looks as though he's about to kiss me as he leans forward, but he presses the door I'm against closed and walks back to the bed. "You ever watch porn?" he asks, looking up at me.

I look around his bedroom and can't believe how normal it looks. "Not really".

"So you have?" he smiles again and leans against the backboard of the bed, "that's hot, nerd".

"Don't call me that," I growl and walk over to his desk to set up the books. The rest of the study session was disinteresting, save for the constant stare I received from Patrick whenever I talked. "Why do you keep looking at me like that?" I ask and his eyes bore into mine.

"Like what?" he says playfully, continuing the stare. I throw my pencil at his chest and watch as he laughs.

"I'm serious. Now tell me what you call the chemical bond?" I wait for him to respond and he suddenly leans towards me, grabbing the pencil from his lap.

"Ionic bond; the attraction between oppositely charged ions," he answers, tucking the pencil behind my ear.

...

Patrick's POV

Y/N Y/L/N, the girl who made me feel nasty inside. Every time I saw her, my stomach did these gross flips and shit. My feet echo as I walk towards her afternoon class.

"Um, the principal wants to see a Y/N Y/L/N," I announce to the teacher of her class. The bitchy teacher, Mrs. Ambrose, stands up and signals Y/N to follow me.

"What did I do?" she asks nervously, wringing her hands.

"Nothin'. I just wanted to talk to you". I watch her from the side as her shoulders relax.

"Okay. What about then?"

"I know we don't have tutoring today but I wanted to know if you were free to hang out". A look of excitement plasters over her face and she turns towards me. "You don't have to if you don't want to-"

Before I know it, her lips are pressed against mine, her short height pulling me down slightly so that she could reach me.

"What are you doing?" I ask, pulling away surprised. Her face looks shocked.

"You didn't like it?" Not knowing how to respond to her question or the feeling inside of me, I walk away, leaving her in the hallway. Something inside me felt angry that I could even feel this way. But part of me really enjoyed how t felt..

...

Your POV

"Fuck you!" Patrick yells, walking over to me once I leave the school. My heart ached; I was embarrassed, humiliated, and pissed off.

"Um, start over," I hiss, beginning to walk away. Before I can get far, I feel Patrick's push me against the wall, his lips roughly on mine.

 Before I can get far, I feel Patrick's push me against the wall, his lips roughly on mine

"I'm sorry about before. I didn't think you would try that," he grins as he pulls away.

"Did you... like it though?"

"Does this answer your question?" he leans back in to kiss me, gentler this time.

"So what does this make us?" I question him, staring into his beautiful eyes.

"An ionic bond".