27: Swimming Love

Idea comes from melancholypops oneshot : lake
__________________________

"Varian come on." (____) says dragging her friend by the arm out of a stone and wood home. "No! Swimming is a waste of time! I have better things to do!" The boy moans pulling out of the girls grasp. "Vaporeon!" (____)s vaporeon pulls Varians pants trying to bring him out the door. "Varian, Rapunzel and Lance really wanted to do this and the lake is perfect at this time of year."

At the Pallet Lake

"Hey Rapunzel!!" (____) shouts alerting her friend with long blonde hair. Rapunzel runs over to the two teens with her Ninetails. "You got Varian to come? How'd you do it?" Lance asks walking up to them in swiming trunks and a rash shirt. "Rapidash helped!" (____) laughs looking at a Varian covered in ash then to a pokeball in her hand that holds an evolved ponyta. "Well lets swim!" (____) shouts pulling off her dress to reveal a summer bikini. (Photo up top). Varians face flushes and he hides his eyes as (____) runs into the water with her Vaporeon. "Im going into the tree!" Varian says walking to a Oak tree that stands above the lake.

As (_____), Cassandra and Eugene play in the water with Vaporeon, Dewgong and Starmie, Rapunzel and Ninetail sunbathe on shore with Lance and Persian making sand castles on the bank. "Ditto isn't she just amazing?" Varian sighs staring at (____) splashing around with the water pokemon and her friends. Varians ditto jumps on his lap as he swings his legs dreamily. "You going to come for a swim Varian." (____) shouts from the water stopping Varians trance. "Uhh no.. I dont have any trunks to swim in!" Varian shouts from the branch. Rapunzel gets her hair and ties it around Varian, yanking him off the tree branch onto the ground next Ninetails. "Come on Varian get in the water!" Cassandra yells from the waters edge. "I told you I don't have any trunks!" Varian yells walking to the foot of the tree. Sneakily (____) grabs Varians foot and pulls him into the lake with a big splash. "(_____) what the hell was that for!" A soaked and angry Varian asks splashing around. "Arn't you glad I pulled you into the water!" (____) smiles. "Kinda." Varian mumbles. "Now Varian, you should take off your shirt or it will be hard for you to swim." (____) ducks under the water and Varian feels his shirt being lifted (😏).

"Woah woah woah!" Varian yells pulling his wet teal shirt back down. "If I should take this off then you girls can't look!" (____) comes back up to the surface and giggles making the flushed pokemon trainer pout like a jigglypuff. "Okay us girls promise to not look as you take your shirt off." Rapunzel says putting a hand to her chest and raising the other one. "Fine. What about Lance and Eugene?" Eugene looks at Lance and Lance looks at varian. "Dont worry little man we wont judge!" Lance laughs. "Okay. (____), Cassandra, Rapunzel look away or close your eyes!" Everyone does as their told and Varian lifts up his shirt and throws it onto the grassy bank. "Okay you can look." The girls look back at Varian to find just his head poking out of the water. "Hey varian?" (____) asks swimming towards Cassandra. "Yeah?" He questions. "Boys Vs Girls. Me, you, Eugene and Cassandra. Shoulder water wrestling." Cassandra puts on a smirk and lets (____) sit on her shoulders. "No!" Varian turns his back and crosses his arms. "Are you chicken?" (____) smirks. "Or are you a Psyduck?" She questions moving peices of wet hair off her face. "I'm none of those I just don't want everyone to see me half naked!" Varian huffs. "Okay then, I'll just have to see you half naked." With that statement (____) jumps off Cassandra and lunges at Varian sending Vaporeon, Dewgong and Starmie out onto the bank next to Rapunzel and Ninetails.

(____) draggs Varian under the water and looks at him through the clear fresh water. Varian opens his eyes seeing how close (____)s face is to his and blushes. (_____) traces up Varians chest with a finger stopping at his chin. As Varians face flushes even more (____) kisses Varian slow and passionately then swims back to the surface. Varian swam back up after her as his air supply was running out.