30

"You better find her, or I'm cutting your f*cking heads off, got it?" Taehyung growled at the guards.

It has been 1 and a half hours after the game and the guards still could not find Hae Won. Taehyung was panicking. He was furious, anxious and scared. Very scared.

He didn't want to lose her.

He racked his brain to think about where she might be, but his fear took over him and he could not think straight. 'If she was kidnapped... who, and why?' He thought.

'Enemies of Hae Won, she doesn't have relatives, she told me she was quiet and anti-social in school, her hometown problems? Like what? That ugly prince kidnappe-'

A sudden moment of realisation.

"That jerk, I'm murdering him," Taehyung snarled, walking powerfully towards the defence corner, where only guards are able to enter.

"I want 20 of you to follow me, the rest will stay behind and guard this place. The 20, we're going to Karil," Taehyung ordered, pulling out the 20 strongest and most feared guards.

"You Highness, may I ask why we are doing this?" A guard questioned.

"I suspect Hae Won was kidnapped by Prince Ryu, that bastard." Taehyung answered, resentment in his eyes. His face was expressionless, with his eyes dark and filled with hatred. A sly smile slowly crept up his face as he thought of the many ways to kill Prince Ryu.

-

I screamed and struggled in their grasp, hoping that somebody would find me. However, before I let out the second cry for help, a cloth filled with chloroform was placed over my nose and mouth. Chloroform does not knock someone out too quickly. I have at least 5 more minutes to shout for help. My arms were tied and Prince Ryu's guards were carrying me. I was still stuck in the net, ugh.

"TAEHYUNG! TAEHYUNG! HELP ME! PLEASE! TAEHYUNG!" I continuously shouted, accidentally inhaling more chloroform. Shit. "TAEHYUNG! SOMEBODY! HELp me, plea.....

-please..."

Before I was knocked out, there was only one thought in my mind.

those guards of taehyung are stupid. why couldn't they find me?

-

"You're awake!" The annoying voice came into my head, ringing continuously.

"Well- no shit, Sherlock!" I scowled at him, eyes a bit blurry from just waking up. My head hurts like hell.

"Want some water?" Prince Ryu handed me a cup of water.

"Yeah, but my hands are kinda tied up..?" I looked at him as if it was the most obvious thing ever.

"Oh, right, here-" He placed the cup at my lips. I took a big amount...

and then spat it on his face.

"YOU PIG!"

"Wow, now you think I'm a mirror? Sorry to burst your bubble, but I'm not, whoops!" I replied, rolling my eyes.

"GUARDS! GET THIS FILTHY ANIMAL OUT. NOW!" Prince Ryu screamed, kicking me away.

"I wanted to give you a chance to repent, but you lost it. You could've been able to sleep in a luxurious bedroom, but now you're going to the dungeons. Goodbye!"

"Bye! Thanks," I told him with a cheerful smile.

"For what?!"

"I don't have to see your face any longer, so-"

"see you never, ugly fella!"

this was all a façade.

I was afraid, very afraid. I don't show my anxiety, I pretend I'm fine and joke to make myself better.

"GUARDS! TAKE HER AWAY!" Ryu commanded, eyes almost popping out.

My breath started getting heavy and my palms were clammy. I needed to escape again. I couldn't think clearly, crap.

-

They threw me into a pit of darkness and locked up the gates. There was barely any light in the dungeon. It was more like an extremely big prison cell, just without light or a window.

One side of my face hit against the wall when they pushed me into the dungeon too roughly, and my nose started bleeding. I hissed in pain as I felt the bruise on my cheekbones. Can't they be more gentle?

1

My hands were still tied up, and because of my constant squirming, the friction between my hand and the rope caused the skin at my wrists to tear a bit, making me hiss in pain. My wrists were red and painful, and if I struggled anymore I would start bleeding.

Let's just sleep and hope everything will become better.

Hope.

-

I woke up with a slap to my face. How long has it been?

"Wake up, dirt!" A guard screamed in my face. He slapped me again. I kept my face down as tears started falling.

"S-stop..! Stop!" I begged, barely choking out my words.

"The prince requests to see you," The guard ordered, roughly dragging me by the arm. I growled in anger and tried to run, but he pulled my hair back, making my scalp hurt like hell.

We reached the same place as before and I see the prince ordering his servants around.

"Ah, Hae Won," He said obnoxiously. I don't want my name being said by him. I like it when it comes out of someone else's mouth instead.

"What do you want?" I snapped.

"You, Hae Won. It's that simple. You marry me, and you receive anything you want! As easy as that, all you have to do is sign a contract. Fast and normal!" Prince Ryu exclaimed cheerfully, as a servant came towards me with a sheet of paper.

"I'm not marrying someone like you,"

"OH, come on... just-" When all of a sudden, the door was knocked down in a blast... 

and seven men strutted in.

"WHAT'S UP, BITCHES?" Jin screamed, charging towards a group of guards.

Everyone was starting to fight, all of them aggressively hitting. Only Taehyung wasn't.

As if in slow-motion, there was a dazzle of lights surrounding him, every step he takes. The surrounding iridescent colours seem to blind me, together with his ethereal charms. An ephemeral moment when I could hear a slight increase of my heart's pace.

He's finally here.