21. Miss Mystic Falls

Allison was standing by her car in the school parking lot listening to the radio with the music up. She didn't really care how loud it was. When she woke up in the morning she found herself in her dress and a rose in her hair (the rose was currently sitting in a little vase with water). She wasn't surprised when she looked in the mirror and saw that the bruises were completely gone and her lip had just a scab where the cut was.

She looked around and saw Elena get out of her car. When she spotted Allison across from her she smiled, but then she heard the loud music coming from her car. Elena was out of her car in an instant jogging up to Allison. "Do you mind cutting that down Allison?" Elena demanded. Allison rolled her eyes and turned the music down. "It's music Elena. You have heard of it before, right?"

Elena looked at Allison and got mad, "I know you're upset, but blasting music and cutting people out? What's gotten into you lately?" Allison glared at her not liking her attitude, "I'm not cutting people out." Elena frowned at the sound of her bitter tone, "you've been cutting me out. We barely talk anymore Allison." Elena said.

"I haven't been cutting you out Elena. I've just been busy." Elena placed her hands on her hips, "yeah, with Damon." Allison sighed, "I'm not trying to Elena. There's just been a lot going on. You know that."

Elena realized then that Allison was right. "I'm sorry, you're right. We've both been a little busy lately." "It's fine." Allison waved off immediately, and just like that, they were okay. Elena really couldn't ask for a better friend. Elena noticed then that the bruise on Allison's jaw was gone and her lip had begun to heal. "Allison, your face!" Elena exclaimed. Allison touched her lip and avoided Elena's gaze, "what about it?" "It's healed. How?" Allison was about to explain when she saw the amount of people around them. "Can I tell you afterwards? You know, there are a lot of people around." Elena looked around too and nodded in agreement.

Something caught Allison's eye behind Elena and she raised her eyebrows in shock. "Whoa, no way." Elena turned around then and grinned when she saw the red car with Stefan inside. He parked the car, got out and smiled when he saw Elena. He took his sunglasses off as Elena looked him up and down with a smile, "nice car." She approved.

He looked at his car, "well, it was a waste to leave it sitting in the garage." And with that he took her face in his hands and kissed her. Allison interrupted them, "hey, Stefan. It's good to see you." Stefan pulled away from Elena and smiled, "you too." He heard from Elena what Tyler had done to her and with his unstable state he had almost stormed over to the Lockwood's to teach him a lesson, but Elena had managed to calm him down.

"Yeah, I didn't know you were coming back today." Elena said. He nodded, but he still had a smile on his face. "You know, I woke up this morning and I was feeling great and I figured it was time for me to get back into the swing of things." He told them both. Allison looked him over, he seemed okay, but she could see that there was something off about him. He seemed to still be on edge and a bit jittery. She didn't know if Elena could tell, she would have to talk to her later.

Elena said something to Stefan and then her and Allison began walking away to their first class which was history. Allison looked behind her as they walked and saw Stefan looking into the trunk. He looked up and met her eyes. His jaw stiffened and his eyes hardened and for the first time ever, Stefan glared daggers at Allison.

 His jaw stiffened and his eyes hardened and for the first time ever, Stefan glared daggers at Allison