The Bet

LAUREN

Monday. I hate Mondays. Start of the week and a reminder that humans have to work again. Monday is a great day it's just that it was always ruined by all the responsibilities I have. I'm an English teacher. Yes! Teacher! I basically spread wisdom to the world. Tell students to always do the right thing and they should love studying. "Isn't that so easy?" I hear my aunt say one time at dinner. Clearly she doesn't know shit about dealing with hormonal teenagers so it's so "easy" for her. The thing about teenagers is they are fucking morons who don't give a shit about anything but getting the fuss about sex. Okay they are not all morons but still most of them are. Saying all this probably would make me a bad teacher for calling my students moron. I am not. "Action speaks louder than words" So if I said my students were moron. It's okay for me as long could teach them well and do my job.

I work really hard at my job like really it got to the point that the principal wanted to kick me out because she's worried that I'm gonna get promoted and replace her old ass. Well she should be replaced for crying out loud the old lady just sits in her office all day that flower vase on her table has more purpose than her! Ugh, I hate that old bitch! I'm all for respect elderly that's what my mother always tells me but I'd rather have my hair ripped by mother than to give my time of day to that old bitch. Okay it's becoming a little redundant for calling her bitch but it was worth the writing error because she's such a bitch! So, I hate the principal that's basically the gist of it.

So back to being today is Monday. My class starts at 7:30 a.m and I'm running late! It's already 7:10 and I couldn't get a ride for fucks sake. I'm not actually panicking for being late in class. I was never bothered by that I don't give a shit if I'm late as long I can teach well that's all that matters to me. But today I have to be on time because I made a bet with Ally that I'm gonna be on time today I cannot lose this bet because I don't actually have extra $30 on me right now and God knows how Ally takes bet seriously like one time she lost a bet on me and the payback is that she have to sleep with the Principal and guess what she fucking did! And that's how the school ended up with a useless old principal that I hate so much. Ally is still working at school though because Alexander the Great walked out from school peacefully because let's face it he has more to lose than Ally. So now, if I didn't get to school on time I might need the $30 that is currently not existing in my wallet right now. 7:15 and I'm still here waiting for a cab to pass by.

"Okay. It would only take 15 minutes to be at school and the clock there is 5 minutes late so I will still make it on time. Oh, thank god a cab!"

The cab stopped in front of me I was about to reach for the door when a girl pops out in front me and trying to steal my cab! Oh hell nuh. If this bitch thi——-

"I'm sorry miss, can you take the next cab. I'm gonna be late for a job interview" the unknown girl said the nerve of this bitc—

"I'm really sorry, but can you move out of the way so I can get in? I have somewhere I need to be." She said annoyed. She is fucking annoyed! At me? This is my cab this bitc——

"Miss? Are yo—-

"Stop cutting me off!" I yelled at her clearly someone has to learn their manners and this bitc——

"Oh, I'm sor—

"I said stop cutting me off when I was about to call you a bitch!" I yelled again.

"I wasn't cutting you off geez, what are you on?"

I was trying to calm myself so I'm going to let it slide that she assumed I was on anything. I was a teacher after all I need to be compose for the sake of these mother fucke—- okay calm think happy thoughts. Chicken nuggets. Happy meal...

"I'm sorry too miss but I have somewhere I need to be too. I was running late already and I really need this cab right now" I said through gritted teeth I tried to smile but I ended up smowling. You know smiling and scowling. Hahaha. Okay not the time to joke. Back to business.

"I understand, miss but I have a job interview at 8am and if I screw this up my mom would kill me."

She said turning to face me and this is the first time I got the chance to look at her. Okay not gonna lie she is hot. Wearing that sunglasses, her hair was braided, her top is little short for my liking is that what they call crop chop? Is it called like that because the shirt is chopped halfway? Hmm.. I get it now. So this chop shirt's purpose is to show abs? I see because girl, this girl's abs are yumm—-wait what!?

"Miss, please let me have this one so I can get the job. Are you late for work?"

She asked stopping my thoughts about her abs.

"Yes, I'm late for work and I'm super late now because of you!"

I said looking away from her abs because they were  so distracting it's not that I like to lick them or anything I just wish I had those abs.

"So you already have work and I don't, so this job interview is clearly more important than you being late for work."

The girl said pouting, really? Pouting, she thinks that's gonna work on me? She's cute and all but hell nuh!

"Excuse me? Are you saying that my job isn't important? And fuck off with your lie, you think I'm fucking gullible? Look at yourself! You are wearing a crop chopped and a ripped jeans for crying out loud! Who the fuck goes to a job interview looking hot—- I mean like a hobo!"

The girl smirk at me and I know for all the things I said she only caught on to one word "hot" stupid mouth! Ugh!

"Hey! Are any of you gonna ride my cab or gonna eyefuck each other all day?!! I have somewhere I need to be too!"

The girl and I turn our gaze to the cab driver he was driving away when the hobo in front me stopped him.

"Wait! Stop!" It stopped and now the cab is a few yards away from us.

"As much as I wanna eye fuck you all day but he's right one of us should get going" she paused.

"And that should be me! I'm sorry!"

Then before I knew it she was running towards the cab.  I was too tired of our banter that I didn't try to stop her.

"Fuck you! I hope you get into a car accident!" I yelled.

"Hey! That was mean!" I heard the cab driver yelled back.

"Okay fine I hope you get in a car accident and the driver would survive!" I repeated for the sake of the driver I'm not evil to let an innocent die.

"Thank you!" Hollers the driver. Stupid driver! I was about to walk to the bench O saw close to sit when I hear the cab stealer spoke again.

"Hey, green eyes! Thank you! I owe you one!" And then she stopped for a second and gave me a flying kiss looking adorably hot with her sunglasses and crop chop and all before she got into the cab. Yes she's hot I'm going to admit that it's not like I didn't say it out loud already.

7:50 am. Fuck! I need $30 now. This is totally crop chop's fault! She totally owes me $30 because who knows? Maybe, just maybe I'll see her around.

AN: Damn! I cannot believe this shit! I could write! Hahaha. See? I'm even writing an author's note. 😂😂😂 I wrote this out of boredom so I'm sorry if this is shit.