Chapter 20

Yoongi POV:

     My head was spinning as i walked down the street, holding onto anything i could to keep myself standing. I looked around at my surroundings, seeing the abandoned buildings as i tried to figure out where i was. I didnt recognize any of the streets and it was quite dark outside.

     After about 15 more minutes of walking i found a convenience store, the building still open as i stepped inside. I glanced around at the snacks in the immediate aisle, my stomach growling as i clutched my shirt slightly.

     After wandering slightly i found the front counter as i walked up to it, shivering from the cold air conditioning in the building. 

     "E-Excuse me, could y-you tell me where i-i a-am?" i asked as i looked up at her, hoping i could find a way home.

     The woman at the front counter turned around, her eyes widening as she immediately started to cry. 

     "p-please dont hurt me! i-i dont want to die please!" the woman pleaded as i looked in her eyes.

     "im not going to hurt you..? ma'am please tell me where i am..stop crying" i asked as i looked up at her. 

     "get out before i call the police! i-im not afraid too!" the woman yelled as she held out her phone. "you sick monster! how could you live with yourself!?" the woman yelled as i took a step back.

     "miss please i mean no harm, just tell me where i am...i want to go home." i spoke softly and calmly but she wouldnt listen, she just kept screaming and crying.

     I didnt know what i had done yet, but i would find out. I needed to know what i had done.

     "miss i dont mean harm.." i spoke softly as i looked up to her eyes, her pausing for a moment as she looked at me.

     I was dirty, really dirty. My jacket was torn and i has bruises on most of my body. I was severely underweight, i may not be a doctor but i could tell. My ribs could be seen through my skin and i was very weak.

     "please...im lost and i dont remember anything...please help me" i said softly as i looked up at her, trembling slightly.

     She looked up at me as she set her phone down, walking around the counter before delicately holding my arms.

     "here...ill take you home with me. we'll get you cleaned up and ill help you find your home." the woman spoke softly as she looked in my eyes. "here, i dont get off work for another 15 minutes, but lets get you something to eat."

     I looked up at her as she let me go, walking around the store and grabbing various things, paying for them before handing them to me.

     "eat this sweetie, on the way home well get real food" She said softly as she held a few health bars towards me.

     I nodded as i sat Indian style next to the counter, quietly eating the health bars. I ate them kinda slowly, i still felt rather nauseous from earlier.  I looked up at the woman curiously, looking at her features before looking down at my hands.

     Maybe she'll be able to tell me what happened.