PUBLISHED

So let me give you a bit of trivia first: Before yourstrulytrina, I had another account which I used solely for reading but I also had a hand of writing something there. I was still in my fangirling stage so I wanted to write a story about Hollywood and celebrities. And thus, I created a story named Hollywood's Princess, but it's completely different from the one we have right now and the only one that actually stayed from that book was Sophia and Adam's names and friendship. Either way, it didn't work out so well and I deleted it. I then created my current account then started writing FFTO, my first official book. However, I knew that I still wanted to write a story about the struggles of a celebrity, so this baby was born. I kept the old title, Sophia and Adam, then added Axel into the mix. 

I'm freaking out because after so many months, we finally got Hollywood's Princess in print. You guys know how this is one of my least favorite books out of all of my works so it took a lot of effort to revamp it to the way I actually want it.

It's a lot more mature than the wattpad version, considering I was only fifteen when I first wrote this so both my emotional capabilities and writing skills have drastically changed since then. I'm also going to admit that out of the forty-one chapters on wattpad, only about ten or something actually retained their main plot and the rest were changed completely. 

Don't worry, we still got your favorite characters especially Sophia, Adam, and Axel along with the crazy Taylor and Marcus, plus the side of Sophia's parents and Kate. They're all still there so they will not be missed too much.

As always, I want to thank the amazing Pop Fic team for helping me throughout this process and bringing this book of mine to the shelves.

So as per tradition, here's the cover! Let me just say, my Valentine is looking a hundred percent fab and perfect in this. Remember, if you buy the book you'll get more pinups of those two from the cover!

 Remember, if you buy the book you'll get more pinups of those two from the cover!

FAQ:

Where can I buy it?

It is available in all major bookstores, convenient stores, groceries, malls, and other places where Pop Fiction books are sold nationwide. Also available on Lazada and Shopee.

Is it available outside of the Philippines?

Physical copy, no. Though, there are sellers scattered around the internet who does international shipping, it's just a matter of hunting for them. 

E-book version, yes. You can purchase it through my publisher's online store. The link is in my profile and you can just search it up there.

How much is it?

Php199 for the physical version and Php165 for the e-book version.

Is the story the same?

The main plot is still more or less the same, but I did say that I revamped this to the point that most of the original chapters got scrapped. It's more mature, it's shorter by about five chapters, and we got some non-important characters off. We removed almost all of the filler chapters (which was 40% of the wattpad version) and inserted some chapters that added to the plot.

Are you going to delete the Wattpad version?

Never. This version is here to stay, no matter how incapable I am of re-reading it because I can't stop cringing whenever I do. But, I have to remind myself that many of you guys actually loved this story and whether it's my favorite or not, it's still my work and it's still my baby. Again, the story is not really the same with the published version so just a heads up about that. 

Can you give us an example of a part that you changed?

All I'm going to say is that the ending took a different turn from the wattpad version (SPOILER ALERT: she still stays with the same guy though) so take that as you will.

Also, this part (this was posted by my publisher on the day before the release so there isn't really much too spoil more anyways):

Anymore questions? Leave them in the comments below and I will do my best to answer them. 

At the end of it all, I just want to say a massive thank you to you, my readers. You made me a fulfill a dream I didn't even know I had. When FFTO got published, I admit I was too young and caught up in it to see things clearly but now, I can't believe this is happening. I never really thought of being a published author, writing was a hobby of mine but when I did get the offer, I knew it was something I wanted to do. All of this was possible because of you, my peaches. I love you so much!