Acknowledgments

Acknowledgments

First and foremost I have to start by thanking my brother John, my best friend and the greatest editor a girl could ever ask for. To say this book trilogy wouldn't be what it is today without him is an understatement of outrageous proportions. Thank you for all the late night brainstorming, the clever little details and the great whopping story arcs, and most importantly, thank you for remembering all the things I continuously forgot after too much dream wine. Thank you for always being there to talk about Harry and the gang, as well as all the other crazy stuff, you really are the best. Here's to many more years of Haslam Ink.  

Next thanks go to the Reading crew, the mightiest geeks of them all - especially Carol, May and Lorraine - for always inspiring me with your passion and amazing Hallowe'en costumes. Thanks to my IC girls, Crockers, Stefslavsky, Hastings, Arna, Han, Webby and Nik Nak, who were always patient listening to me whine about writers block and ready to distract me with banter, Pimms and Kisstory. Thank you to Tracy and all the Jade Army for keeping my body and soul up with my mind; instead of becoming an inevitable couch potato you made me a national champion. Thanks to Sue and Hannah for all your help on those first few chapters, and all your encouragement since. You are better Harry Potter fans than I'll ever be. 

To Dan, who will probably never read these books, but supported me in all the ways that mattered, probably without even realising half the time. Love you Buba. And to my mommy, my amazing mommy, who never stopped believing in her ever excitable little girl, and always brought me back to my own reality when the real world seemed too much. Remember, they're just hiding behind the pillar. 

And finally my thanks have to go to you, yes you! The readers who have made it this far with me and my mate Harry. It took twelve years to finally finish our adventure together, but thanks to you it will never truly be over. All I ever wanted was for people to share this journey through realities with us, so my heartfelt thanks go to you for making that possible. I hope you continue with us through books two and three, where many more dreams await.  

With boundless love, 

Hxxxxx

*******************************

Author's Note: I hope you enjoyed the first book of the Dream Trilogy! If you did, please, please, please write a review, let me know what you enjoyed the most, if you laughed, cried, your thoughts on where the next two books might go? I'd love to hear! And vote! Vote like there's no tomorrow!

Of course there will be a tomorrow, one where I'll be publishing the next two books on a weekly basis, so give me a follow to keep up to date with the latest releases.  You can also follow me on social media, where you will find lots of extra fun stuff on the Dream Trilogy such as artwork and trivia, as well as my next writing ventures.

Tumblr: http://thehpdreamtrilogy.tumblr.com/

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thehpdreamtrilogy

Twitter: @HelenJHaslam  

I hope to see you there!

🎉 You've finished reading The Dream Trilogy Book One: To Dwell On Dreams (A Harry Potter FanFiction) 🎉